All reviews beautiful old building bed was very comfortable an early flight breakfast was delicious would definitely stay here again very nice hotel next morning two nights tower mansion lesvos airport period athens ceiling
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We stayed at the Pyrgos of Mytilene the night before flying home.
The hotel is beautiful. It is one of the mansions that has been converted into a hotel. It is beautifully decorated and the ceilings are amazing. So is the size of the doors. About 20ft high.
On arrival we were given water and cherries as a welcome. Our cases were taken to our room for us. The room was lovely, clean and had free amenities in the bathroom which is a nice touch.
The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was lovely. A Greek breakfast, so a selection of all sorts, not what we are used to but nice all the same.
Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it for being near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

its a very nice hotel and so romantic the rooms are very clean you can smell the bed and the towel they smell so nice the breakfast its very good the service unique and very friendly its also close to the city center

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ginerius, Διευθυντής at Pyrgos of Mytilene, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thank you so much for your so kind words!!
Hope to see you again!
Have a nice Summer!
Best Regards
Evgenia Drekolia

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I really loved my visit in lesvos island. I stayed in Pyrgos Mytilene hotel and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Nice atmosphere, kind staff and amazing bed. The decoration of the hotel it makes you feel like you are staying in a small palace!!!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I recently had to cancel a visit to this hotel, having never visited it before. Cancellation meant losing my booking of 704 Euros.
I could not claim on my insurance. I contacted the hotel and, although it was their policy to take 100% cancellation fee, they offered 350Euros of my next visit to their hotel.
They did not have to but they were exceptionally obliging.
It's good to know some people are sympathetic and helpful

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This is a beautiful, traditional Lesvos mansion house and the decoration is well maintained. Our room was large and spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable.

The highlight has to be the staff. When they learned that we had an early flight, they insisted that they opened breakfast early so that we could enjoy our breakfast without having to rush or worry. Next morning at 6:30 we were treated to a fully laid out breakfast (see the photo) that included freshly squeezed orange juice.

I have only praise, the owners went out of their way to ensure we had a happy stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple