Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LynBart
Narre Warren, Australia

Vivere retreat

Review of Vivere Retreat
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Nov 2016via mobile
Lovely cottage clean and well appointed. Owner Angela is lovely and showed us around the cottage so we knew how things operated. Breakfast supplies were yummy. Would go back anytime.
Views are breathtaking.
Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this review
Responded 17 Nov 2016
Thank you for reviewing your stay in the cottage and for sharing this with others.
I very much enjoy looking after my guests, so I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.
See you again some time soon I hope!
  • Priceline
    50.5 km from Vivere Retreat
    Main Bedroom in Cottage
    40.2 km from Vivere Retreat
    View more hotels in Neerim South
    All reviews studio cottage mt baw baw short drive accommodation valley kangaroos
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 3 November 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our family getaway. We enjoyed eating at local hotel and devouring our full breakfast supplies the next morning. The cottage was so sweet and the kids enjoyed having a spa the next morning. Thankyou so much Ange for your hospitality. And for the birthday messages for Lilly.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Spent 2 nights and 3 days at this lovely place. Picturesque views from the windows of the retreat, couldn't ask for better! After being out all day seeing the sights coming back to the retreat to some freshly baked muffins, YUM. Thanks Angela for the most relaxing place to stay and for your hospitality. Will definitely revisit and stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely review...and for appreciating the space and my baking. It was a pleasure hosting your family and look forward to greeting you all back again.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Had a short 1 night stay at Vivere Retreat and I'm impressed by the architecture of this simple retreat. It is beautiful and classy and also very modern. Some food and homemade muffins were provided for breakfast.
    Spotted wild deer out in the open.

Would definitely come back again if ever coming by Gippsland!

Date of stay: October 2016
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Thank you for your "thoughtful" review and for appreciating the architecture and thought we have put into the Retreat. I'll thank the deer later on too for coming our for you!
    I'm also glad that you, being an international visitor, got experience another part of Gippsland that is not Penguins or beaches.... West Gippsland is truly stunning ... so thank you for spreading the word.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I cannot recommend The Retreat enough. Stop looking for anywhere else now and just book. Angela has poured her heart into this place and it shows. The views are stunning - we had planned to go out and explore more but we couldn't tear ourselves away from just staring at the views. This place has everything - views, fire, luxury furnishings, freshly baked cakes, homemade granola, local produce, the best view from a bath I've ever seen, huge walk in shower, massive bed with divine bedding...

I cannot fault the Retreat - probably the most luxurious place we've stayed in Australia. The pictures are incredible but still just do not do the place justice.

Angela - thank you so much for such a fantastic stay - you should be so proud of what you've created. I can't wait to come again!

Room tip: Choose The Retreat
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

I'm "simply speechless" and a little overcome with emotion reading your lovely review. Yes we have poured our heart and soul into not only the Retreat, but our other rooms as well, and pride ourselves in offering guests a high quality experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this with others. xx

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We loved the views,also nice and close to Melbourne.The cottage we booked was not so clean.Felt like they opened the cottage just before our arrival.No fresh air n lots of cob webs hanging everywhere.

Date of stay: September 2016
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thank you for your feedback as I value all constructive comments. I am a little surprised that you found the cottage "not so clean" as I pride myself on my attention to detail. Ok on inspecting the cottage A-frame roof - yes you are correct there were cobwebs up high - these will be removed today - so thank you for pointing out that I need to look up.

Dust is my number one enemy and I clean and sanitise every surface prior to incoming guests. The cottage is an older style, timber lined building and is on a rural property with a gravel driveway, so I am very vigilant in ensuring my rooms are clean .. but Im not perfect so i will review my procedures and see what I can do to improve.

The aim for all my guests is to leave my property with a positive experience, so I am taking your comments very seriously and will be giving the Cottage and all my rooms a major spring clean.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback so that I can improve future guests experience here at Vivere Retreat.