Hotels.com
Priceline
All reviews studio cottage mt baw baw short drive accommodation valley kangaroos
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The property was awesome, especially the spa bath and the fireplace was a perfect add on to the heater. We went to Noojee pub for dinner and our food was amazing, i highly reccomend ! Overall i would deffinately stay again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank you for your "awesome" review. You certainly had the perfect weather to enjoy a hot spa and warm fire.
I look forward to welcoming you back again some time soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Ange went out of her way to make us feel welcome. Amazing view, great facilities and informative local knowledge. Well worth a look at Toorongo Falls. Recommend a walk around the property too. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Being appreciated for what I do is "exactly what I need" - so thank you for the kind words.
A wonderful part of my job is seeing people happy and relaxed, and you two were no exception.. particularly when I see you explore the 18 acres we have here. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Stayed at their newly built retreat, a very well equipped apartment, with high end kitchen and amenities. This Vista views from the master bedroom was amazing.
Ideal for one or two couples. Ideally located for trips up to Baw Baw and its surrounds. There are plenty of places in the area for foodies to indulge if that's your thing. Breakfast was included, and was sourced locally, it was great finish to our enjoyable stay.

The owners where very hospitable, I will definitely be back.

Room tip: The Retreat
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We all need a "fantastic weekend" away - so thank you for sharing.
Neerim South and surrounds has so much to offer I am glad that you managed to get out and enjoy it. Thank you once again for taking the time to reivew our accommodation - I hope we see you again some time soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Very rustic had everything one would need if the stay was longer,self catering or look after by host. Host caters for dietary need too. Pleasantly surprised at my gluten free muffins best I have every had, we had vouchers for breakky and a cheeses platter all from local produce.The place was cozy on arrival and very clean beautiful spa,coonara and a country view really what more can you ask for. Shops and sightseeing all conveniently located.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela S, Owner at Vivere Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Oh I did not realise it was your honeymoon - well that makes your stay that much more special.
Thank you for sharing your experience with others, and for the lovely compliments on my gluten free baking.
Have a lovely life together and hopefully you get spend another anniversary here at Pear Tree in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The hospitality & service from Angela was superb. At our request, Angela prepared a gourmet cheese platter, eye fillet steaks for us to BBQ, accompanied by a beautiful Greek salad. The home made Granola that Angela prepares for the breakfast is the best we have ever experienced... Sensational.

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm somewhat humbled reading this review. I always strive to offer my guests quality service, so to hear it in the flesh is extremely rewarding. It seems my granola was a huge hit with my guests this weekend - I'll delighted you enjoyed it.