“No problem...” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Long Beach
“No problem...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

What a trip! The Tryall Club provided everything a family could want in a vacation. Beautiful accommodations, outstanding service, great food and high quality entertainment along with some of the most amazing oceanfront views you've ever seen. I was so thrilled with the friendly and accommodating staff, who were always there for us.

The activities for kids and grown-ups alike are limitless. Tennis, golf, croquet, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, nature hikes and opportunities for rest and relaxation at every turn. Our girls (5 and 11) couldn't stop raving about the daily kids club activities. Their smiles told the whole story! Most of our time was spent at the beach or in the pool and we wouldn't want it any other way. We're already planning our next visit!

1 Thank Tonytigah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

If you are looking for a pool scene and active night life, look elsewhere.

If you want to float on a raft in your own private pool, sit on a near empty beach or eat lunch in your own "restaurant" - this is your place.

The villas are beautiful surrounded by flowers and fruit trees that create a very private experience, but it is the peace and quiet that won me over. We moved at our own pace. The private chef was brilliant and served exceptional meals.

We stayed in the Faith Walk villa down near the beach (but not on the beach) and really liked the closeness to the ocean (easy walk) vs staying in one of the villas on the hill, but that is personal preference as the hill villas have great views.

It was fun to have your own golf cart to zip around the beautiful resort.

I can't say enough nice things about the staff at this resort as they made our stay comfortable and relaxing.

The only things that I would do different next time (and I hope it will be soon), is that I would have brought shampoo from home (not in the room), maybe brought some of the basic food items from home (have to buy in the resort store things) and decided what we want to eat for meals in advance (the chef was very flexible, but we needed to decide what we wanted to eat every day vs having a menu, and once we got the hang of planning meals vs usually just winging it, it went very well).

This was one of the most relaxing vacations I've had and will be back.

3 Thank travelwithkids_7
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have traveled around the world but have never been to a resort as good as this!!! It was a great family vacation. My 2 brothers and parents came with me. We stayed at Faithwalk " Little Palm".
We had a staff of a maid,cook,gardner and laundry person. The room was so clean! The food was the best I ever had!! It was things like chicken nuggets, curried chicken,eggs, French toast etc. Also the pool was amazing. The garden was also very pretty. We had 2 golf carts. 1 for the staff and one for the guests. We also had a great nanny. The staff was very helpful. I suggest you go there today!

Room Tip: Rooms on the beach are great.
2 Thank ethan z
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012 via mobile

Two families rented Bumpers Nest for a week. Amazing house, fantastic and caring staff and very impressed by Tryall overall. Didn't feel the need to even leave the compound.

Our kids loved the tennis (again, great people as ball boys/instructors), pool and beach. Loved the Jamaican hospitality and would definitely return to Tryall. Thank you.

Stayed March 2012
1 Thank ARTMHD
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

I want to start by thanking the management and staff of Tryall, Sandy Bay. Every staff member we encountered was friendly, smart and they all went out of their way to help! I want to say a special thank you to a caddy named "Gas"; he's a gifted golfer and all around great guy. Douglas a.k.a. Rastaman is a houseman I think; he's good guy and needless to say he was really helpful throughout the week. On a side note he has the coolest dreads I've ever seen. I'd also like to thank Walker, our driver for the week. Walker took us to Bob Marley's house (museum), Rick's Place (must see/do high-dive!) and Bluefields/Whitehouse fish market, where the locals were grateful to us for leaving the fish heads behind!

Back at Tryall we had a great time. We played lots of golf and Tennis (of course) but we also enjoyed relaxing on their beautiful beaches with occasional trips to the Rum Bar and Beach Club! The ninth hole of their golf course is one of the most beautiful places I've ever stood; the views, the natural landscape and the Sun are just incredible.

I'm grateful to my friend for referring me to this property! I would gladly go back and stay at Tryall! Thanks for reading, Jason

Room Tip: We had a great Villa about a three minute golf cart ride to the tennis courts. It looked like every...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Half Moon
Half Moon
#2 of 61 in Montego Bay
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,986 reviews

Been to Tryall Club? Share your experiences!