I stayed at Trinity Villa for a week at The Tryall Club. From the staff, to the food, to the drinks, our driver, everything was AMAZING! I don't know if I will ever get the chance to go back, but after Tryall I felt like I could die happy :) It really made me consider moving and opting for a much simpler life in the islands. The service and villas are beyond five star. I would highly recommend this as an experience to anyone who can make it happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay