We stayed in a garden premium room whihc while awaiting an upgrade was comfortable and pleasant. The upgrade programme they are working through is leaving rooms and units very well presented. The outside shower accessed from the unit was a first for us and we think it is a great idea.
The surroundings and gardens help to make one feel apart from all others while still being close to facilities.
The area on the beach with loungers, umbrellas, hammocks, and tables and chairs was attractive, close to the hotel rooms. The boutique nature of the hotel enabled there to be a sense of privacy without it being closed to those on the beach.
The pool as a part of this was very clean, attractive and great to use. Slightly lower temperature than the sea made it even better.
The small restaurant with a sandy floor was great. Staff were pleasant and always helpful.
We would return again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands