“Dinner”

Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Arorangi
Price range: USD 12 - USD 44
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Indulge in the rich tastes of Italy at the Spaghetti House Bar and Grill, located 5 minutes drive away from the airport at the Edgewater Resort & Spa entrance off the main road. Open Monday to Sunday, 5.00pm to 9.30pm, the Spaghetti House has a relaxing, laidback atmosphere to complement its authentic Italian cuisine. Enjoy the rich, tantalizing selections of pizzas, pastas and other signature Italian dishes on offer, all within a leisurely stroll of the resort.
Reviewed 21 November 2017

we only ate there one time , but spaghetti was good and the price seemed all right, nice place to have dinner

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Worst pizza Way too much sauce and base tasted like cardboard Couldn’t eat it
Best to stick to Edgewater resort for great food

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant twice while on our recent Cook Island holiday. Although up the road at a rival resort we were told how good it was. Did not disappoint. The food and service were excellent . Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Initially our table of 3 was seated in the main thoroughfare between the bar & restaurant but when we asked to be moved the restaurant was more than accomodating. The food was pretty good, my son said his meatballs were better than his nana makes...an enjoyable meal out...

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We decided to try this place out after it stood out to us on our bus trip around the island. Now I love food and am not usually one to comment on below-average food as long as I'm well fed, however this dining experience was somewhat disappointing compared to my prior experiences with Italian cuisine.

The food tasted like it had been reheated, particularly the arancini balls which I was looking forward to having (though I should have trusted my gut and not have ordered it). Service was good though. Food came out much quicker than expected, but that only further validates my concern about the reheated food.

There are definitely better places for pizza and pasta on the island!