“A favourite..”

The T-House Bistro & Cafe at Mistley Quay
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Mistley
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Description: A family run business offering all day brunch, lunch and afternoon tea with one of the best views locally! Check out our menu on our website to see if we have something to take your fancy ...
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I really like this place. The soup, drinks and cakes I've tasted are all very nice and the young waiting staff are always friendly and welcoming. Its so nice sitting by the window with a great view. I intend to make this a regular visiting point when I can!

2  Thank Coffeeshoplover141
Louise W, Public Relations Manager at The T-House Bistro & Cafe at Mistley Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you for your review - i will pass on your feedback to the waiting staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I just had tea and cake, but it was served in an interesting way. I loved the old building and having to go up the steps to it. I enjoyed sitting in the bay window looking out across the river. A fun experience!

1  Thank I_like_buttercups

We are pleased you enjoyed your visit.
Lou

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Heard these guys had been working hard on their new menu so we came back hoping it was as good as before. It wasn't......it was better! I had the halloumi salad and my other half had the brioche burger. Both were really good. I was hoping to see the rolo cheesecake, but my timing was off so I had to settle with limoncello cheesecake of the day :). Great job with the new menu guys, you will see us again soon.

1  Thank DIAMONDDIVA2

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we are delighted that you enjoyed the new menu and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The drinks are very good, the cheese scone was ok, the staff are a bit of a puzzle to me? They say the right words to welcome you but somehow they do not seem sincere.
They are not warm I do not wish to be 'smarmed over' but they could be a bit more friendly. Even the guy in charge seemed to be the same when instructing his staff.
I will continue to go because I find it challenging!

2  Thank diving12
Louise W, Public Relations Manager at The T-House Bistro & Cafe at Mistley Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review ... I'm interested in your view of our staff and would happily discuss this with you further to see if there is anything we need to consider as part of our total staff training or if it is related to specific individuals.
Regards
Lou

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Our first visit to the Tea House, a warm and friendly setting in an old hop house. A beautiful day with views over the river. A foursome we had an excellent lunch. The service and quality of the food was excellent. We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Michaelandre65
Louise W, Public Relations Manager at The T-House Bistro & Cafe at Mistley Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again.