The Swan Tarporley(Tarporley)(Great Value!)
USD 77
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 80
PremierInn.com
Best Western Forest Hills Hotel(Frodsham)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

USD 98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 49
USD 48
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 61/night.

Oaklands Hotel(Weaverham)
USD 97
TripAdvisor
USD 182
USD 77
USD 110
USD 96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 129
All reviewstravelzoo dealdelamere forestoulton parksteak and ale piepizza ovenevening mealboth nightscheshire oaksno liftcooked breakfastmodern bathroomboth morningslarge tvshort breakgood sizenight staylovely hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights over Easter with my two early-teenagers. I originally booked a twin room as only one teen wanted to come with me, but the other decided they wanted to join us after I had booked. I rang the hotel directly and spoke to Andrew, a really pleasant and affable chap who understood my predicament, reassured me that all would be fine and added a portable "zed bed" to our room at a supplementary cost of £15 per night, which included the fabulous breakfast.

Superb hotel, the room was warm and cosy (essential considering the awful weather) and the ensuite shower was amazing!

We dined twice in the restaurant and the food was excellent and well-priced. The breakfast spread of "continental" items and fruits/pastries etc complimented the wholesome "traditional English" cooked fayre.

The staff are the hotel's greatest asset. Friendly, welcoming, understanding...nothing was too much trouble for any of those I spoke to, even though they were full over the bank holiday weekend and clearly very busy.

Highly recommended and we will return!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I went twice for dinner in one week.
Both times the food was excellent, I had the beef short ribs, delicious, lamb shank the 2nd time, equally as good.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
It’s cosy and welcoming and nice ambience.
The only criticism I had was there were a lot of small children when we went, crawling around the dining floor, toys everywhere, rather like a crèche and this was 7:30pm, either don’t allow children after a certain time or have a separate room.
I did ask to move tables which we did, but you’ve still got the noise!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed 26th and 27th of March on a two night deal from Travelzoo upgrading to a superior room (room 103). First impressions were very good from the outside, a handsome Victorian inn with plenty of parking. Disabled parking fairly close to the main building (30 metres - rear car park) with a flat approach. Inside, very welcoming and initial greeting from the team was excellent. All rooms are either on the first or second floor - stairs to first floor are wide with a quarter turn through a fire door to the landing). Our room was excellent, very spacious, well appointed and spotlessly clean. The en-suite was really good although accessed by a single step. The walk in shower was excellent and we also had a bath tub.
Although our package was B&B (breakfast is very good and they are not at all shy with the portions) we dined in the evening at the hotel and l would urge you to do the same. The menu is nicely presented and the quality of food is very good. They have a wood-fired pizza oven too. There are a good range of beers available from the bar. What topped all this though is the attitude and friendliness of the team at the hotel, chatty, helpful and really welcoming.
Overall we loved our short break here and if you are thinking of staying here yourself, don't hesitate!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful place, every member of staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The food was really good and the chef was very accommodating with our requests. It was mentioned on the description that bathrobe and slippers were in the room however this wasn't the case although I'm sure that if I mentioned this to the staff they would have brought them, so this was my fault. The only negative was the bed was not comfy at all. When hotels Push two single beds together you instantly know that it will never work so unfortunately not a great night sleep but I must repeat this was the only negative about the place as everything else was perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam G
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for 1 night as we had been Chester zoo for the day and wanted somewhere nice to stop before making the drive home. Great hospitality and we decided to have dinner there too which was amazing! Great atmosphere and beautiful food! My only regret is that I couldn't eat it all! The room was beautiful and soo cosy! We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple