All reviews rooms are spacious business trip plenty of space great view balcony countryside france field horses
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Visited for 3 nights while we had company meetings for our Europe division. The room had a balcony and large bathroom. Very clean and it looked to be recently updated. Plenty of space but really in any free time, the place to be is outside on the expansive deck. The food in the hotel was excellent. I was really pleasantly surprised. Certainly it's France so they have high standards but this was a cut above. The staff at the front desk, restaurant and bar were all extremely helpful and attentive. Most were multi-lingual which is a plus for our team. There was no A/C in the rooms but I find that's manageable unless you get a bit of a heatwave. Fortunately we had cool nights the first week in July. The meeting rooms were cooled and well appointed so I'd certainly recommend it for that as well.

Room Tip: get a balcony room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Exceptional location, if it wasn't for the rain I would have got myself outside for a walk in the woods!

This is a good hotel, with good service and very good rooms. I was lucky to have a suite, and I had more space that I get at home!

The restaurant was very good, and I strongly recommend that you stay in the hotel and enjoy the food it has to offer.

So why only average? It's simple. I have a sore throat and keep sneezing due to the air fresheners they are using in the hallways and rooms. I've had to keep my room aired with all of the windows open due to the strength of the chemicals they are using. They are so strong you can taste it constantly, it's horrible.

My stay has been ruined because of this, as I've had to choose to be freezing cold rather than choking on the thick smell!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
François B, General Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Sir,
Thanks for this comment. I apologize for the inconvenient you get during your stay. We are using a Ecolabel air fresheners. We probably put to much. I am sorry for that.
I hope to see you soon in our hotel.
General manager

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Hotel is a little way outside Villebon, Paris. It is not near any towns so you will need a car.
However, hotel is of high quality. The reception is pleasant & welcoming with a good bar area. There is also a restaurant that is also of high quality - i have reviewed this separately.
Rooms were clean & well presented. Everything was in good working order. A pleasant balcony with a great view out over the field
Great hotel, just a little out of the way

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Smeg1
François B, General Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a comment on your resent stay in our hotel. All the staff and myself are please to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

Indeed, the hotel is located in the country side close to Villebon. You can enjoy the serenity of our environment after a busy day at work. However, you need a car to access this peaceful place.

I hope we will welcome you back soon.
Thank you for your loyalty to our brand.

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We didn't know much about L'Oree when we booked, but this hotel surpassed our expectations. It is in such a beautiful setting, with walks right out of the door and great views too. It's handy for the roads despite where it is. The facilities are great - a spa, tennis court, lovely places to sit and enjoy the sun. The rooms we're a good size and more than adequate. We had our own balcony as do most of the rooms we saw. The food in the evening was on the good side of adequate - not haut cuisine but perfectly enjoyable and plenty of choice. Breakfast was good too, and the staff charming, friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tennisfiend
François B, General Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Madam,
Thank you for this nice comment. I am glad to read that you enjoy your stay with us. All the staff thanks you for having appreciated their service.
I hope having the opportunity to welcome you soon.
General Manage

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We absolutely loved staying a L'Oree and so did our dog.
The rooms were on the large side and well maintained.
Thought the Hotel is a bit isolated it boost a restaurant where lovely food is served and a spa area
Finally the hotel is set on massive gardens giving plenty of space to our dog to play and run around

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
François B, General Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Madam,
Thanks for posting a comment on your recent stay in our hotel. I am pleased to read that you, and your dog, enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you back soon at BEST WESTERN L’Orée.
Francois Burel