Best Western Hotel L'Oree
Relais des Chartreux(Saulx-les-Chartreux)
USD 96*
Residence Hoteliere la Cerisaie(Saulx-les-Chartreux)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooms are spacioushigh qualitybusiness tripplenty of spacegreat viewbalconycountrysidefrancecuisinefield
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Not spectacular but a decent modern hotel with good sized rooms. Nice place away from the motorways, conveniently located for a stop-over. Quiet surroundings. Good food & service. Large terrace for outside meals. Secure parking.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
François B, General Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am proud to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 0161483838.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We arrived late and the staff was very friendly. I never asked for separate beds for our two small children but they were so kind to prepare some extra beds in advance! Great service.
Same friendly experience when checking out. We were travelling from amsterdam to the dordogne and this is an excellent stop. Close to the high way but in quiet location.
I just reserved for the return trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
François B, General Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thanks for taking time to write this comment. We are delighted to hear about your satisfaction after your stay at Hotel BEST WESTERN L'OREE in Saulx les Chartreux.
The entire team works on offering a high standard of service. We will be please to welcome you again on your trip back.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I chose this hotel for location as I was on a road trip and it was south of Paris to enable me a good start south in the morning. Its located out in the countryside near Orly airport and is set in nice spacious grounds. The rooms are spacious with a nice balcony and the restaurant is good without being anything special. I got a good deal on the room via booking.com and the hotel did its job for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
marie helene J, Director of Sales at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for congratulating our team about the hôtel BEST WESTERN L'OREE as well às que service provided. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied.
Looking forward to wellcoming again in the near future,
Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed for 2 nights, we also had a small meeting and used the meeting facilities, because of the transport challenges caused by the strike we also ate at the hotel. The room was spacious and quiet with great views of the grounds, the meeting facilities were also great and with good coffee. All the staff were extremely helpful and polite no matter what the request and all spoke excellent English.

Room Tip: Room 115 was great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
marie helene J, Responsable commercial at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your nice comment. We enjoy hearing about your "quiet" stay with us. Our team is aimed at assuring a pleasant stay and helpfull service for our guests.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.
We remain,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip and had a very pleasurable time. Our food in the restaurant was excellent and my room was very modern, exceptionally clean and had a great view from the balcony. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
marie helene J, Responsable commercial at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Guest,
The entire team works on offering a high standard of service and we hope to welcome you again in the furture,
Please do not hesitate to contact us,