“A 50th to remember”

Stuzzichini
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Bexleyheath
Price range: USD 10 - USD 45
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Invited by close Friends to a 50th Wedding anniversary we were located underground with a small patio to the rear. 19 Diners squeezed onto a large table with a great atmosphere.
The service was great given the number of Guests and there was good choice of Menu.
Very much like the ambiance given the sort of Greco/Roman decor and had a great time.

Ian D, Guest Relations Manager at Stuzzichini, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We work very hard on creating an an authentic Italian atmosphere to compliment our food and are always pleased to hear when our guests enjoy it. Please let us know if there were anything more we could have done to improve.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

My friend and I visited this Italian restaurant on a Wednesday evening so although there were other customers, it wasn't too buy. The restaurant itself was clean and welcoming and the staff were friendly. My friend chose the port fillet stuffed with prunes and wrapped in parma ham and cranberry sauce and I chose the oven roasted lamb chops, string beans and roasted new potatoes. Both meals were really tasty and mine especially came with a very generous serving of potatoes which I couldn't manage to finish. We both had the homemade lemon cake with mascarpone lemon cream. which was surprisingly light and really delicious. We thought that the drinks were quite expensive especially as a large glass of wine didn't look like a large glass. We did mention this to the waitress but she didn't seem to quite get what we were saying. This aside, we had a delicious meal and an overall pleasant experience.

1  Thank Jo K

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoyed the food and the experience overall. Next time when you are in, check in on Facebook and we will give you a free drink! We hope that you come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Had my first visit to Stuzzichini on Saturday and I was pleasantly surprised.
Good food, very reasonable priced and great service.

We will definitely be back :-)

1  Thank flurrywitten
Ian D, Guest Relations Manager at Stuzzichini, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words, we’re so glad you enjoyed your visit to Stuzzichini. If there’s anything we can do to make your next visit even better, don’t hesitate to let us know! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Definitely overrated, overpriced, and over the top!! Food nothing special, we waited ages for food to arrive. Could have cooked meals myself quicker! Won’t be going to this restaurant again.

1  Thank Jonathan W
Ian D, Guest Relations Manager at Stuzzichini, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Jonathan,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our usual high standards. Your feedback is important to us and we would like a chance to make things right. Would you mind contacting us privately at info@stuzzichini.co.uk?

Kind regards,

Management

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Have visited a few times, and have always enjoyed the food, the service and the look of the restaurant. So much so that I have booked the private rooms so I can share the restaurant with my friends and family.
I have been for lunch a couple of times recently when visiting Bexleyheath to organise the party. I would recommend the asparagus starter, it was cooked perfectly.
Looking forward to the big day.

2  Thank Ashlie E
Ian D, Guest Relations Manager at Stuzzichini, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Aww, thank you! It's always wonderful to have you here.