“Great atmosphere! ”

Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Bexleyheath
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with 2 friends for dinner on a Thursday night. The atmosphere in the restaurant was great it had good music on & there were a few birthdays on which always brings a feel good vibe to any restaurant and makes you think this must be a good place if people want to have their birthdays here! Decor is modern & comfy with lots of cushions. Staff seemed nice but didn’t interact with us much. For food we had all had quite late lunches so decided to head to mains apart from one of my friends Nina had hummus & bread. Nina was given a very good amount of warm fresh smelling bread & an excellent portion of very yummy hummus. (We were allowed to try a bit of hers & I did have food envy!) the only problem was Nina had such a good portion she didn’t have much space for her main! That’s never a bad thing!!!
For mains Nina had a lovely large bowl of bolognese, Nat had fajitas & I had lasagne. So not exactly Turkish food but we were all in a carb mood! All 3 dishes were yummy. The only thing I would say is that the salad that came with my lasagne was a bit bland. Lettuce, red onion & red cabbage is not really a salad. Add some cucumber & tomato! Would return with a better appetite & try some of the lovely looking Turkish meals we noticed on people tables on the way in & out!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

only used this place the once after using there sister restaurant in Eltham, and every one seemed to like it, nothing to special but would certainly use it again

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We come here 4 or 5 times a year, and always have a really good meal. Our kids love the chicken shish, and the breakfasts are also very good.

The staff are always friendly and welcoming and I'd happily recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here last night it portion sizes were huge was ok nothing special the menu is far to big to be all freshly cooked, lots of plastic containers being taken to and from the kitchen which got me thinking if a lot of the food was pre brought? Lots of large family groups in for birthdays so they seemed to concentrate more on them. Would I eat here again? Prob but then I would know what to expect , just the usual run of the mill restaurant food

Reviewed 18 September 2018

First time at this restaurant, OH accidentally knocked his beer over and they replaced it with no fuss and cleaned up really quickly. Great menu and I had my 3 favourite dishes that I have in most places that are new to me because I use them as a benchmark because they can be so variable.

I had calamari for starter, OH bread and oil, mains were the spaghetti a pescatora and OH had the Kleftiko and they were all fantastic. Apple pie for dessert for OH and cheesecake for me. Really happy with our meal, friendly staff, and will definitely go back and take my friends too.