“family gathering”

Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Bexleyheath
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018

only used this place the once after using there sister restaurant in Eltham, and every one seemed to like it, nothing to special but would certainly use it again

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We come here 4 or 5 times a year, and always have a really good meal. Our kids love the chicken shish, and the breakfasts are also very good.

The staff are always friendly and welcoming and I'd happily recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here last night it portion sizes were huge was ok nothing special the menu is far to big to be all freshly cooked, lots of plastic containers being taken to and from the kitchen which got me thinking if a lot of the food was pre brought? Lots of large family groups in for birthdays so they seemed to concentrate more on them. Would I eat here again? Prob but then I would know what to expect , just the usual run of the mill restaurant food

Reviewed 18 September 2018

First time at this restaurant, OH accidentally knocked his beer over and they replaced it with no fuss and cleaned up really quickly. Great menu and I had my 3 favourite dishes that I have in most places that are new to me because I use them as a benchmark because they can be so variable.

I had calamari for starter, OH bread and oil, mains were the spaghetti a pescatora and OH had the Kleftiko and they were all fantastic. Apple pie for dessert for OH and cheesecake for me. Really happy with our meal, friendly staff, and will definitely go back and take my friends too.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed delicious food at this restaurant vegetable mousaka, Mediterranean casserole & sea bass - all cooked and served superbly. However when the bill came, it was loaded with lots of drinks we had not had! The staff were very apologetic & brought the correct bill. I am sure it was a genuine mistake. It’s made me realise I need to be more vigilant & check the bill properly. Other than that, a very nice restaurant.

1  Thank vivijay9