“Certainly miles from anywhere”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Judi90
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“Certainly miles from anywhere”
Reviewed 19 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

The property was very well presented, very clean. The down side for us was that it was much farther away from things than we had realised and was on a very narrow country lane where if another vehicle was coming towards you then you had to reverse down the hill to the bottom of the lane as there were no passing places. We had to do a lot of driving to get to places to eat and visit but maybe this was just us not realising that it was so far out of the way. It certainly was quiet, no internet or mobile phone connection which was not a huge problem, there is a land line phone on site but we could not find the number of the restaurant we wanted to call in the yellow pages. The owners provide a huge amount of leaflets and information which is very useful.
Shops for provisions are some distance away although if you do go into Knighton then go to Harry Tuffins supermarket - they have everything you could ever want - and I do mean everything. Their bacon is extremely good my husband tells me.
The area is great for walking if the weather is kind to you and there are plenty of attractions to visit if you don't mind the drive.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cosy property
Liked least: Too remote
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Brighton

Reviewed 20 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Fife
Reviewed 13 November 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 55
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing