2,649 results
All reviews sushi junior suite new tower bunk beds full kitchen pool area hot tub beautiful view spring break off season family vacation h2o jr pensacola beach pools balcony
Reviewed 17 October 2018

I read a lot of reviews about this hotel before choosing it for my anniversary trip. Normally I write a review the day I leave a hotel, but I needed some time to ponder and collect my thoughts. This hotel is on the CUSP of greatness. The location is great. The pre-arrival experience was wonderful. I was upgraded to a double queen ocean view suite. Very VERY nice. However when i arrived things went down (but please read the entire review).

When I checked in I was not given my Hilton Honors Gift (I am a Diamond Member). I have found that when I use the Hilton Honors app to eCheck In and for my digital key, I do not get the gift. Small thing, but it counts. Also I wasn't informed that I needed to put something on my car mirror and it was sticking out of my key packet. Discovered this after I went up to my room.

The safe in my room was stuck in the open position. Went to use it a few minutes after check in and had to call someone.

There is not a full menu in the room.

There was hair in the shower.

The hotel uses a texting system to communicate with guests. I have seen this before and I love it. The issue is when you state that so far your stay was an 8 and ask a question, you do not get a response. Why ask if you aren't going to follow up and answer the question?

The breakfast system at this hotel is horrid. As a Diamond Member, I was informed that I could get whatever I wanted at breakfast. On my first breakfast experience, I was not listed as a Diamond Member. The server stated she believed my wife and I and gave us instructions. The second day, we thought it was taken care of (because of the previous day AND because I had texted about it). It was not. The server brought me a receipt. Instead of arguing I signed it and waited until check out to resolve which Richard did promptly. Thank you Richard.

Latitiudes (the pool bar) is spectacular. Really nice atmosphere and personable young bartenders. Highly recommend the crew out there. Awesome staff who know how to please people.

I absolutely recommend this hotel and will be back next year with my daughters. Hopefully they revamp some of their systems.

Room tip: Ask for an upgrade or pay for it. It is worth it.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taylor M
funandmemorable, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your review with us, Taylor! We're so pleased that you enjoyed the location, the upgrade to an ocean suite, and the spectacular pool bar with an awesome staff. Also, we're glad that Richard was able to quickly resolve the bill at breakfast and apologize for the inconvenience. We very much value our diamond members and appreciate you letting us know that we dropped the ball so we can improve. Also, we have taken note of your valuable feedback and appreciate you letting us know about the room menu, the shower as well as the organization at breakfast too. Comments like these always help us do better, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for another getaway one day soon! --Krissy

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Only problem I had was getting sheets for the sleeper sofa in the room. None in the room when I arrived. Went to desk to ask for some. Was gone for 5 hours and they weren't delivered. Had to go back to front desk again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
funandmemorable, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Jermey! We have take note of your valuable feedback and sincerely apologize for the delay in getting the sheets to you. Comments like this help us better serve our guests and appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. Please feel free to connect with us directly should you have anymore feedback to share. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back for another getaway one day soon! --Krissy

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Just returned from Weekend trip . Excellent check in at Honors counter ,thankx to Richard . Jr Suite is new and modern , very comfy ! Great views of the Gulf . Food at the Pool and H2O were both Excellent . Austin made great Smoothie's at pool . Can walk to beach in two minutes . Check out was great with Ashley going over my bill with me to make sure all was well . I hardy thank you and two bottles of water when we left made us feel we had been welcome . Will return Soon !

Room tip: Spend the extra and get a suite
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Randy413

Thank you for the five-star review, Randy413! We're so pleased that you enjoyed the excellent check-in process, the modern and comfortable suite, the great views, and the food at our restaurant, H20, too! We look forward to welcoming you back for another getaway one day soon! --Krissy

Reviewed 15 October 2018

We were recently displaced becasue of Hurricane Michael and The Hilton could not have been better and nicer to work with. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to leave the next day depending on when roads would open back up and the Front desk went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure we were taken care of and to be flexible with us on our check out time. They were so helpful. The restaurant staff was increcibly nice. I wish I could remember the young man's name that was our waitor. The entire hotel worked together as a team to help everyone with their needs during not only the storm but many peoples vacations. Yes, the hotel is older but it was kept up nicely with nice amenties , Starbucks in the lobby! and a wonderful breakfast buffet. The views were great from the rooms . THANK YOU Hilton for being so nice during a very Stressful time.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
funandmemorable, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your review with us, bzgirl58. We're so happy to be able to provide a safe place for you to stay during the hurricane. So wonderful that the staff went above and beyond to accommodate your needs and that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the views from the room too. Our heart goes out to your community as it is being rebuilt. We would love to welcome you back for a visit one day soon! --Krissy

Reviewed 15 October 2018

We stayed one night earlier this week, had planned on staying all week, but Hurricane Michael changed are minds. We had booked a suite, but it wasn't available when we arrived, so they gave us a deluxe room, at a great rate, including breakfast, this made up for it. They made us happy.The staff were very helpful. When we wanted to leave because of the Hurricane approaching, they didn't give us any issue, and didn't charge me extra for leaving last minute in the afternoon. Their service made this the next hotel we stay at on our next visit. We will be repeat customers.The hotel was very clean. We ate at the restaurant three times, always had great food and service. The parking is ample, but can be tight when hotel is full. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 322BrianH
funandmemorable, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Thank you so much, Brian, for your wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in your deluxe room at a great rate! We also hope to welcome you back again very soon! -Heather