“Decent food with a beautiful view”
Review of Red Rock Grill

Red Rock Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My wife and I ate at the Red Rock Grill for 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners. Compared to many National Park restaurants that we've eaten at, this restaurant had some tasty food of pretty good quality. For breakfast, you can order usual breakfast items off of a menu or order the buffet. The waiters & waitresses were very professional and friendly and made sure that the chef was aware of my wife's food allergies. If I were staying at Zion Lodge again, I would definitely visit this restaurant again.

1  Thank maloney1969

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The restaurant is part of the Zion Lodge hotel. You go inside to go up the stairs to the terrace, where very polite waiters are serving. I had a burger - it was fine, nothing out of the ordinary. The view from the terrace is over the lodge area, filled with people and much going on. We chose the upstairs area (there is also a dining place on ground level, but that was completely packed with people), and we probably paid more for the food than downstairs, but the open area on the terrace was worth it.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 days at Zion and ate all our breakfasts and dinners here. The ambience is very nice with a view of the canyon walls. A nice deck, too. Wow. For dinner, make reservations.
The food is good. We are not heavy eaters so combined side salads with appetizers a couple of nights. The dinner salads were quite good. For entrees, I really liked the trout! Breakfast had an expected menu, well prepared.
Wait staff very accommodating.

1  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here. Good salad bar but small menu. We split some salmon cakes which were excellent and had raspberry sorbet and lemon cake for dessert which were yummy.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This was an excellent place to eat lunch! Beautiful views, great outdoor patio. Big restaurant too with lots of seating, but I bet it's still crowded on summer weekends.

Definitely a place to eat for families, couples, families with young children. Burgers were really good, great kids menu, soup/salad bar was delicious, taco bar was decent.

Good service, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Definitely would go back!