Avalon Hotel(Zakynthos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 188
Hotel Strada Marina(Zakynthos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 138
  • Pool
Hotel Palatino(Zakynthos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 112
Yria Hotel(Zakynthos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 126
Diana Hotel(Zakynthos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 109
Anastasia Studios(Zakynthos Town)
USD 66
USD 63
Hotels.com
Azante Boutique Suites(Zakynthos Town)
USD 154
  • Room Service
Dali Luxury Rooms(Zakynthos Town)
Hotel Plaza(Zakynthos Town)
Alba Hotel(Zakynthos Town)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssolomos squareconvenient locationrooms are modernsea viewoverlooking the squareexcellent locationfirst floorthe ground floorzakynthosnoisewifibalconieseuros
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing food. We ordered an omelette and the full English breakfast. In all fairness the omelette was fine, however our meals where not served at the same time. After 10 minutes of waiting for my breakfast I was disappointed to find that the the majority of my meal was cold (sausage, bacon and beans). I informed the staff and was offered a replacement. When round 2 of my breakfast returned it seemed warmer, but at the expense of flavour (mushrooms tasted very strange). I don't know if this because the chef just reheated some of the meal in the microwave or what, but I know I won't be eating here again and I would strongly advise against it with so many quality restaurants in the area.
Staff was quiet nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eyck87
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at the restaurant of the Phoenix hotel. We orderd 4 diffrent dishes. All 4 where so badly prepared it was shamefull. I orderd a ribeye steak (medium). The first time it came it was very very overcooked (extremly well done). So i send it back to the kitchen. I got a new one. This was such a bad piece of meat that i dind't eat it. See pictures. The other 3 dishes where overcooked as well. The chicken was very dry and the vegetables where grilled black. We told the waitress and she offerd to order new dishes. (We didn't except because we al ready had 4 diffrent dishes). Never go back there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kim K
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Clean and great location. The front desk was extremely helpful for any questions we had, always had great free breakfast with FREE FRAPPES! Will defiantly come back and stay for sure! Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. It is modern style hotel. Right in the town overlooking the square, you get a good view from the sea facing balconies. The bathroom is comfortable and modern. Air condition worked well. There is some noise from below and the square.Tv doesn't have many channels,but we don't have time to stay in the room. The breakfast is ok - a mix of toast/pastries/eggs etc. Friendly staff.Free parking.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The Phoenix hotel is ideally situated at the Solomos square, downtown in Zante town.
The hotel is renovated, the rooms are modern, clean and the view from the balconies of the square and the sea is great.
The stuff is polite and professional.The breakfast is ok.
It is ideal for professional stay. There's a restaurant- café on the ground floor for professional meetings as well.

The only problem encountered was the noise, during the day, from the café when you stay on the first floor and the other rooms and the corridor, as the rooms are not soundproof. At night it is calm though.

I would certainly recommend it for professional stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple