“Hotel with convenient location - in front of tour boats departure point”
Review of Phoenix Hotel

Phoenix Hotel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Zakynthos Town
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The location and the view from the balcony is perfect. I spent the most part of my stay on this balcony. The hotel was very comfortable, staff very attentive. Recommend it o everyone. It is not budget hotel but Zakynthos is not a cheap destination.

Room Tip: Ask a room with a balcony overlooking the square.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Phoenix Hotel

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing food. We ordered an omelette and the full English breakfast. In all fairness the omelette was fine, however our meals where not served at the same time. After 10 minutes of waiting for my breakfast I was disappointed to find that the the majority of my meal was cold (sausage, bacon and beans). I informed the staff and was offered a replacement. When round 2 of my breakfast returned it seemed warmer, but at the expense of flavour (mushrooms tasted very strange). I don't know if this because the chef just reheated some of the meal in the microwave or what, but I know I won't be eating here again and I would strongly advise against it with so many quality restaurants in the area.
Staff was quiet nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at the restaurant of the Phoenix hotel. We orderd 4 diffrent dishes. All 4 where so badly prepared it was shamefull. I orderd a ribeye steak (medium). The first time it came it was very very overcooked (extremly well done). So i send it back to the kitchen. I got a new one. This was such a bad piece of meat that i dind't eat it. See pictures. The other 3 dishes where overcooked as well. The chicken was very dry and the vegetables where grilled black. We told the waitress and she offerd to order new dishes. (We didn't except because we al ready had 4 diffrent dishes). Never go back there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Clean and great location. The front desk was extremely helpful for any questions we had, always had great free breakfast with FREE FRAPPES! Will defiantly come back and stay for sure! Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. It is modern style hotel. Right in the town overlooking the square, you get a good view from the sea facing balconies. The bathroom is comfortable and modern. Air condition worked well. There is some noise from below and the square.Tv doesn't have many channels,but we don't have time to stay in the room. The breakfast is ok - a mix of toast/pastries/eggs etc. Friendly staff.Free parking.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3.0 km away
Xenos Kamara Beach
Xenos Kamara Beach
#3 of 26 in Argassi

Been to Phoenix Hotel? Share your experiences!