“Perfect place to stay in Zakynthos!”
Living room Balcony view
Loft- Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3 - Loft
Library
Balcony view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dan A
Tel Aviv District, Israel
“Perfect place to stay in Zakynthos!”
Reviewed 15 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We were 2 couples + 2 kids each, and this villa was the perfect place to stay for us.
The villa has lots of space (so no trouble getting a little peace and quiet from the kids :), multiple showers/bathrooms, an extremely well-equipped kitchen, housekeeping with clean towels and little hotel shower treats.
We cooked great meals in the kitchen and used the barbeque in the garden, which was really convenient.
The villa is equipped with smart TVs, great air conditioning, lots of convenient gadgets.
We used the TV to play our chilled vacation music all day.
The location is perfect - quiet area, but 2 min walking distance from a bunch of great restaurants and bars next to an old church and with the greatest view of the port.
Chris was the perfect host. We texted him all the time for tips on places to eat and questions about the island, and he was super helpful, giving us recommendations that were 100% good every time.
Thanks for the perfect vacation Chris!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Martin C
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 8 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Me and four of my friends (two couples and one free man :) ) spent 7 nights in that place. It has very well equipped kitchen and garden barbecue for the nights you want to stay in. Rooms are very well furnished with a lot of attention to detail.

One of the best welcoming I've ever had.

This stay had me thinking about all the money spent on 4 and 5 star hotels where we were treated poorly.

Chris is an amazing host! The only reason I am giving 5 stars on this review is because I can't give more :) . The guy is friendly and helpful beyond expectations. We had a few emergencies during our stay and he sure helped us a lot! Thanks Chris!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Sep 2018
Μartin hi!
What can I say..i really have no words to thank u! I much appreciate all your kind words and your generous grade. I am really glad u liked my villa and u enjoyed your stay here -despite the few unexpected misfortunes.I hope u arrived safe back home and your car didnt force you prolong your stay in greece as the ship workers strike did :)
I really hope to welcome u again at some point in the future back at Pasithea Villa.I wish u all the best both in your personal life and professional career.
Efharisto! :)
Kind regards,
Chris
Николай И
“Pasithea villa review”
Reviewed 4 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Amazing place. The villa is really nice. Also Chris is an amazing host and a lot of people can learn from him in that department.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing