See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

(+)I think this hotel have very good service. I stay in there about 1 night and feel like vacation in bali. This hotel have a magnificent beach view with a carpet of white sand.
(-) i think this hotel is very expensive

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Habibi K
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Never have i imagine that i will find a fancy resort in the middle of nowhere. Kalicaa Villa Resort was located in Tanjung lesung. I have to drive to Anyer, Carita then all the way to Labuan. From Labuan i still have to drive around 91km just to get to Kalicaa. What a ride! But when i arrived at the Villa, all of the trouble is worth it! The villa is fancy and well maintained. The pool is great, the beach is clean and clear, the service is friendly..

The villa provide cooking utensil which is great. I have anticipated this and bring my own groceries to be cooked here. I think this is most important to have your own food supply when you wanna spend a few days in Kalicaa Villa and here is why:

1. I stayed there with my hubby, my 2 kids, my parents and my 2maid. Imagine if i have to buy meals for 8 person/ day. It's a little expensive, dont you think? So i have asked a few days prior if they have cooking utensil in every villa, and they do! It's good news. But then you might want to bring some plate and spoon because they only provide accordingly to the numbers of room. 2 bedroom villa have 4sets of spoon and plate and so on

2. You have to bring your own snack, medication or cigarette for those of you who smoke. Because my hubby didn't prepare his supply of cigarette and he has to drive around 8km just to buy cigarettes.

Over all my Tanjung Lesung experience is so much fun! Aside from the price of villas that i think is much too high (rp 4.000.000 2bedroom villa with pool, on Sept 15). It will be nice if they can give promo on their price hehe..

Im looking forward to a change to go back to Kalicaa Villa and i suggest you try it! It's great!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nuke A
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I went here with my family, we took a vila with 2 bedrooms, the vila was nice, it has a private pool, i like the vila ambiance, it looks cozy, and it should felt cozy, but unfortunately, most of the loose furniture were broken, you still can use it but it just doesn't feels right for me. The bed sheet also seems like a couple of years old, it was clean, but it has some holes, may be it got ripped during the laundry or something.
The vila cleanliness was also a bit poor, i can still find some trash from the earlier guest.
The small swimming pool was nice my daughter and nephews likes it a lot.
The food taste was standard, not as i expected, it was just so so.. And if you don't like the food from the hotel restaurant, you can try to find food from nearby restaurant, we've tried it, the taste was much better, but the price is expensive, and the cooking time feels like years long.
The place is far from croud, so if you want to have some private time, or enjoy your quality time with your family, this place is recommended.
Overall, i like this place, but it could be better, they should do some minor renovation, change the old furniture with a decent new one, provide more information to the guests, and really wish that they could serve better food.

Room Tip: choose a villa closest to the beach, it has nicer view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

It takes many hours to reach the villa. I chose the villa. The design is very good. It has three bedrooms, three bathroom, 1 family and dining room, a terrace, and a private pool. This place is good for you that bored with your noisy routinity. The place is very quite especially if you visit this place in working days. I like the bath tub also, it built from granite and the shower is in "open area", i mean no roof. I did not cook so I ordered the food. Average taste. I went to the resgaurant for the dinner, the taste was not bad but for breakfast, the taste was terrible. Looks like menu in one star hotel. So if you came here better to preparw your own food. They provide drinking water. That's good one. And ensure you ask them towels. Everything should be asked. They won't give you if you don't ask. Play ground is good. My baby boy was happy to play. They also offer archery, riding motor (i forgot the name), etc. I didn't walk around the beach because I was not interested in when I saw reef along the beach near the restaurant. Quite different with the brochure. It's little bit dissapointed but that's OK because my purpose here is just to relax and avoid the noisy of the city. You can try..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nina398
Reviewed 9 February 2016

nice to back again to see the different changed especially the mosquito and activities around the beach and restaurant made by active team building, however foods quality remain the same.
the same road conditions all the way to Kalicaa Villa Resort from Labuan Main road, suggest to reach kalicaa early morning or night time due to local market and traffic stuck and sometimes wait for the truck loadinga nd unloading stone, sand or goods from the local market

Stayed: October 2015