“18 holes. ”
Review of Prenton Golf Club

Prenton Golf Club
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Played Prenton today, the day of the 'red sun'. Course was in great nick, obviously had been wet, but a couple of warm drying days had it looking well.
A decent test, cheap enough via teeofftimes, the greens were rolling very true and fairways well manicured.
I'll probably use this as a society day next year, though it may be at its best in July August with its parkland setup.
Overall, great day, very atmospheric with the pre-Ophelia sun, and not too windy.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I've been a social member of this club for 27 years I now realise! My husband is a full golfing member.
The course is well maintained and Robin the golf pro is on hand if required.

The club welcomed us with open arms and is a friendly and active club with many social events
These are greatly enhanced by the long serving staff and also Sandra who heads up the Catering Team.

The food is excellent and has recently been voted one of the best club food services in the country! Not bad for what is often bulk catering.

All I can say is that if you're looking for a club that offers both a great course and an active social side, Prenton offers a great deal

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We played at Prenton Golf Club as part of the UK Corporate Games. The staff and members were great hosts and the course was in excellent condition. There are some terrific holes and the greats were very true and a good speed. Great day.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We used this venue following my mothers funeral and found it to be an excellent choice. We had pre selected the buffet food with the catering staff and it was well presented and to a high standard.
Tea and coffee was unlimited to all our party for the length of stay .
I would highly recommend this venue and the views from the room where lovely across the golf course.

2  Thank JOHN E
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Prenton Golf Club is a hidden gem of a course on the Wirral. A wonderful parkland course in Prenton near Tranmere Rovers football ground. I had live there for 5 years before I knew it was there. Nice open course with plenty of challenges that make you want to come back and play again. The Club is very friendly and has excellent facilities from the balcony over looking the 18th to the large function room. Really worth a visit.