All reviews sausage the sw coastal path lulworth cove pretty village lovely hosts dog breakfast bedroom accommodation box chocolate
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Have just returned after a great weekend in Dorset. Spent 3 nights at Tewkesbury Cottage with my mum and Archie our dog. Nothing was too much trouble and Jackie and Bob were excellent hosts. Our room was very comfortable and breakfasts were huge. Archie enjoyed his sausage every morning off Bob and was made very welcome. Would definitely stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Good clean historical accommodation with the option of on suit . really enjoyed the stay and would recommend. I would definitely stay again. There is a pub just up the road and restaurants and cafeterias down in the cove , which is also very picturesque.

Room Tip: on suit is better.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Jackie greeted us with a smile, my wife and I found the bed was comfortable and sheets were provided as well as the duvet, and the food excellent. We can thoroughly recommend the end suite room. West Lulworth is also a very special place to visit. God bless you Jackie

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Loved our visit to this quaint little cottage! Really lovely people - made my son and I feel very at home and we loved staying here. We certainly hope to be able to go back again soon. Would definitely recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016

A very friendly bed and breakfast. I felt very at home and slept like a baby. There is a lot of old English character in the building. The breakfast was substantial which I was delighted with. Very good for walkers as there was a bath...bliss. I really liked the hosts, they were chatty and friendly and it was just as it should be.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo