Review Highlights
A very nice family friendly pool

Reviewed 4 days ago
BaldurBaldursson
Stockholm, Sverige
Lovely hot water!!!

Orion G
Dublin, Texas

All reviews indoor pool hot pools great pool hot pot local pool steam room capital area warm water blue lagoon great fun few hours first night golden circle tubs lockers hairdryer tourists
Reviewed 4 days ago

Very nice and clean family friendly pool in the outskirts of Reykjavík. Situated in Mosfellsbaer north of Reykjavík this pool is a friendly and nice extra to the pool rich outdoor pools of Iceland.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This place was heaven! After freezing most of the day, we stopped in here before heading back to our BnB. I soaked in the hot waters and bathed in the steam room until my bones were thawed!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Title says it all really. The facilities are brilliant here and a much, much more affordable swimming alternative to such places as the Blue Lagoon. There is a reason Iceland is famous for it's swimming pools and this is one of the best. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice swimming pools and jacuzzi. Sauna and showers. Cheap and fun. Sometimes to do while visiting Iceland

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I used to go there a lot when my kids were younger. Now I just go there when I am in the neighbourhood. It's a great pool, specially if you have kids... or like small waterslides.

1  Thank Þórir B
Reviewed 16 August 2018

A delight! Feel like a local and swim in deliciously warm water! I spent a few hours here and then had a hot dog outside afterward.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

After a long day hiking, horseback riding the pools hot tubs, steam room, sauna was exactly what our family needed. We even used the water slides. Best $8 per person we spent.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Swimming pool for families! Great slides, great hot tubs and so awesome that the ground is soft so if the kiddies run to wildly they won't hurt themselves.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Inexpensive and fun for my young adult daughter and I. We enjoyed the multiple pools with the different temperatures.

1  Thank LisaH3255
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is something that's awesome, you can't go and miss this awesome pool. It's just a fact, I love this pool a lot. I've not been many times since I don't live near the place but I swear everytime, it's always as fun.

1  Thank Anna G