USD 68
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
3,628 results
All reviewstrain stationkansai airportthe executive loungenamba parksexcellent locationdepartment storeconvenient locationswissotel nankaidirect accessshopping malltop floorhotel lobbynespresso machinepillow menuwalking distancenamba areashops and restaurants
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We found this hotel Excellent. This was our second stay here and it just gets better. The staff are brilliant always willing to help and ever so kind. The hotel has now introduced the little "My Buddy" 4G phone things that each room has. these are a wonderful addition that can be carried around and used. the google maps on this device was a huge benefit. The room has every thing you need and super comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Cannot comment about the food as we did not eat at the Hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Swissotel_Osaka_Mgt, Director of Quality at Swissotel Nankai Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear tr1pper,

I am happy to learn that we have achieved our goal of creating a memorable experience during your recent stay at Swissôtel Nankai Osaka! Your positive comments regarding our team members, room comfort and the handy smartphone is very much appreciated. It is extremely motivating to see we have met your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Osaka? Then only one hotel fits the bill: Swissotel Nankai. Right at the train station’s doorstep, it connects you to literally everwhere you want to go. Crawl through the Namba Station maze and discover eating and shopping finds.
Step outside and you’re at the very heart of all that Osaka offers. Miles and miles of shopping. Rows and rows of dining options. Pop i. To any izakaya and be amongst locals.

Though this is a late post, I thought I’d put in my thanks for being at this hotel. Rooms are sizeable - one of a few that can accommodate three in a room making it perfect for small families. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

I would surely be back in my next Osaka trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear AyiManila,

Thank you very much for sharing your constructive feedback about your last visit. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your needs with our convenient location to the nearby shops and restaurants, as well with the room comfort, spacious enough for three. We definitely look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again to Swissôtel Nankai Osaka in the nearest future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel sitting directly on top of Namba railway station. This makes getting around Osaka really simple as Namba station connects to most others.
The rooms are bigger than I expected, having been told rooms in Japanese hotels are small. Beds comfy, bathrooms neat and tidy, staff are exceptionally helpful and the breakfast offered, both Japanese and Western, is extensive.
Thoroughly recommend Swisshotel for anyone with kids in tow. I never give “excellent” unless there is something which makes a place really stand out. This hotel is terrific and I am sure others would rate it as excellent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Brianturkey,

Thank you very much for choosing Swissôtel Nankai Osaka! I appreciate many of your positive comments about your stay with us and that you enjoyed our breakfast venue, as well with the room comfort and the service delivered by our team members! Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again to provide you with exceptional staying experiences.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I just spent 1 night there but staff were friendly. Hotel is at very central location. easy access to all transport. Food was very good at breakfast. Room was very nice and practically laid. I would surely visit again.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Tapan M,

I am delighted to learn you had an overall enjoyable experience at Swissôtel Nankai Osaka! It is always greatly appreciated whenever we receive positive feedback from our valued guest. Glad that our teams were able to offer you a pleasant time and that you especially liked our breakfast offerings! Hopefully you would be able to stay longer on your return visit so that you can explore even more the neighborhood and enjoy the myriad of services we offer!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I picked this hotel in part because of its convenient location on a direct train line from the airport with good connections to public transit too. It was a perfect location for my first ever visit to Osaka, although I'd been elsewhere in Japan many times. I was upgraded to a suite, so I can't comment on regular rooms. The suite had a sitting area and a separate bedroom, more space than I needed. The staff was wonderful, helpful but not intrusive. I left feeling that I had been treated as a valued guest.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 7continents2010
Swissotel_Osaka_Mgt, Director of Quality at Swissotel Nankai Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear 7continents2010,

Greetings from Swissôtel Nankai Osaka! We are very happy to receive your wonderful feedback and to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. One of our priorities is to offer the highest standards of service. Therefore I am glad that our colleagues were able to deliver this to you! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and look we look forward to welcoming you back many more times!