1,713 results
All reviews south wing main building mid century embassy area classic hotel james bond japanese service health club public spaces hibiya line impeccable service sushi restaurant business center rooms are spacious japanese style quiet area hotel guests
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really do not know where to start writing about this place. The experience at the Okura was so memorable, I had tears in my eyes when I left. From finding our router that was lost in some cab in Tokyo, to booking our restaurant reservations, to shipping a package to Kyoto, to helping our friend Sean with his wheelchair, to making us feel special at every moment, the Okura will forever be etched in my fondest memories. We hope to be back in Japan someday to see you again.

Spanu-san

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ValeMiami
FellowTraveler807848, マネージャー at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We would like to extend our most sincere appreciation for your recent visit to Tokyo and Hotel Okura Tokyo.
Allow me to thank you for your kind message. It was a great pleasure and honor having you with us.
We are glad to see that you were satisfied with many of our services especially our concirege team.
Since the Hotel Okura is your home away from home, we look forward to serving you again soon.
Manage, Executive Office, Hotel Okura Tokyo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Coming from China, I knew that in Japan the people are more polite, but the way they were helpful for me and providing great service at this hotel is really outstanding.
Everything is clean, smooth, and running wall without interruption. booking bus to airport, or reserving seat in their Sushi-Restaurant is done, just when you ask for assistance immediately.
My room was big, quiet and my stay very comfortable!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
FellowTraveler807848, Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your stay with us, and for taking your time to share your experiences at Hotel Okura Tokyo. It was a great pleasure to have you with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our rooms and services.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed in this hotel recently for 5 nights. Service and food were excellent. Tried the Teppanyaki, it was second to none.

This hotel takes its service to a whole new level. I left my iPad in the room without realizing it till I received a call from them when I was in Osaka. They couriered it to me at my hotel in Osaka. I must thank the team at the hotel very much for taking care of this. Very impressive service indeed.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
FellowTraveler807848, Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for choosing Hotel Okura Tokyo and taking the time to write to us.
It is our great pleasure to learn you had a wonderful time during your stay with us, and the Teppanyaki restaurant Sazanka and services were able to meet your expectations. Your warm comments will encourage and motivate the entire Hotel Okura Tokyo team to strive to maintain and improve the services we offer. Thank you again for your kind feedback. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Hotel Okura is an amazing hotel - design and hospitality. Very polite staff. Low key. Private. Great location. They have some smoking floors so be sure to request non-smoking. Too bad they tore down the original building. Only the South Wing remains, but it's still worth the experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ArtC30
FellowTraveler807848, Manager at Hotel Okura Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you very much for staying at Hotel Okura Tokyo, and for taking the time to share your stay experience on TripAdvisor.
We are glad that you highly evaluate the services we provided. The new Main Building will offer the latest and the most functional facilities in 2019. We do look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The staffs are very warm and friendly. Room is descent and provides full range of amenities inside bathroom. Cleanliness is the key. Our breakfast buffet is descent and tasty. We also used their meeting room and it's great. Coffee break & lunch served right on time and tasty. They served Indian vegetarian food for us who are vegetarian. Very nice of them! Overall it was a great stay and great service and product. Many thanks, Okura Hotel!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

It was our great pleasure to have you with us at Hotel Okura Tokyo. We are glad that you highly evaluate the services we provided. We can provide you a vegetarian dishes, so please feel free to contact us. We do look forward to welcoming you again.
Manager, Executive Office , Hotel okura Tokyo.