Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 69
Hotels.comUSD 69
CheapTicketsUSD 69
TravelocityUSD 69
Trip.comUSD 69
Orbitz.comUSD 69
1,827 results
All reviews accor member great location subway station welcome drink yurakucho line direct access walking distance an upgrade imperial palace hotel is located narita airport early check on foot room size mcdonalds shopping tokyo
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay in this hotel. It is situated in the hearth of "chic" Tokyo! It is great for shopping.
Rooms are a bit small but it is normal in Japan. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.
Food was very tasty. We ate most of our meals at the hotel. The only negative side is that the restaurant tends to close for private parties at dinner time but customers are not informed in advance, so it can be frustrating.
Overall a great stay! We will come back if the opportunity arises.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MercureTokyoGinza, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Tokyo Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Warm greetings from Mercure Tokyo Ginza!

Thank you for taking some of your time to write on us and to speak about your recent experience.
It is a pleasure to know that you were fully satisfied with your stay, our location, the comfort of your room as well as the quality of our services. I sincerely hope you enjoyed Ginza's environment and had a pleasant stay in Tokyo.

I also take a good note of your comment regarding private service at our restaurant. I am sorry, there were a few of such at the end of the year. Please kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience it caused you. Following your comment, we decided to put a note in all guest rooms whenever the restaurant is closed for a private function in order to inform our valuable guests in advance. Thank you very much for your proactive attitude that has helped us improve the quality of our services one step further.

We will be honored to have you back at Mercure Tokyo Ginza and serve you in the best way we can. Please let me know when you, your family or friends reserve with us again, I will be delighted to welcome you personally and make sure you enjoy your stay..

Please accept my kind regards and best wishes for 2016.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Rooms are small but that is to be expected in Tokyo. The room was very clean and had everything you need including all of your little amenities. The staff were kind and very helpful and the location was great. Right next multiple train lines, high end shops and a 15 minute walk to the Tsukiji fish markets. It is extremely safe around here and as i female i would feel completely safe to walk around here by myself even at midnight. There is also a small convenience store across opposite the hotel. I would come back here again. It definitely does the job.

Room tip: ask for the a higher level. You may get more of a view then.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Leilani M
MercureTokyoGinza, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Tokyo Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Warm greetings from Mercure Tokyo Ginza!

Thank you for taking some of your time to write on us on Trip Advisor.
Thank you for your comments, I am happy to read that you are willing to stay with us again since you appreciated our location, convenient access to public transportation, with several metro lines available withing walking distance, enjoyed the comfort of your room as well as the quality of our services. I absolutely agree with you as to the safety of the area. Japan is very safe in general, but Ginza is truly a peaceful and welcoming place, with lots of shopping opportunities and restaurant options.

We will be honored to have you back at Mercure Tokyo Ginza and serve you in the best way we can. Thank you for your kind and valuable input.

Please accept my kind regards and my best wishes for the approaching 2016 year!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

What I liked about this hotel was that we could get a twin bedded room, it was close to transport with a station in the basement (you still need to travel to Tokyo station one stop) and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne B
MercureTokyoGinza, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Tokyo Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Warm greetings from Mercure Tokyo Ginza!
Thank you for taking some of your time to write on us and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
Thank you for your comments, I am happy to see that you were fully satisfied with your stay, our location, the comfort and size of your twin room as well as the quality of our services. I sincerely hope you enjoyed Christmas atmosphere in Ginza and had a pleasant stay in Tokyo.

We will be honored to have you back at Mercure Tokyo Ginza and serve you in the best way we can. Thank you once again for your input on our property. We wish to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Please accept my kind regards and best wishes for approaching New Year!

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel close to Tokyo City airport (Haneda). 20 minutes to hotel.
Very centrally located to shopping, bars and restaurants, Ginza-itchome train station on Yurakucho Line (basement level of hotel provides access to exit 11 of train station) and minutes from other Metro lines.
Check in area reasonably small, rooms are quite small and difficult to set up a large suitcase in, a little tired, beds firm, pillows could be more neck supportive, bathrooms very clean with plenty of amenities, room was like an oven on arrival due to air con on very very warm due to 3 degrees C outside, free wi-fi was very average with regular drop outs, however despite above was just comfortable.
Great location to numerous designer shops.
Numerous attractions and museums to keep you occupied.
Always hard to find a good coffee and couldn't achieve this objective during stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureTokyoGinza, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Tokyo Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Warm greetings from Mercure Tokyo Ginza!
Thank you for taking some of your time to write on us and for sharing your experience with travelers' community on TripAdvisor.
Thank you for your comments, I have read your feed back attentively. I am glad to see that you appreciated our location and proximity to various means of public transport. I would like to inform you that we have rooms of different types. Should you wish to enjoy extra space, I would advise our DELUXE rooms, DELUXE TWIN being the largest of all. I take a good note of your comment regarding the pillows. We provide 2 types of pillows per person in every room to suit the preferences of our international clientele. I regret to know that it was not fully to your liking..
As for air-conditioning, it is possible for our guests to adjust the room temperature. I am sorry if it felt a little hot upon your arrival. Usual setting for the cold season is 25 degrees Celsius.

Finally, I am delighted to know that you enjoyed various local cultural attractions and had a pleasant stay in Tokyo.

We will be honored to have you back at Mercure Tokyo Ginza and serve you in the best way we can. Thank you once again for your input on our property. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

We wish you and your family a happy holiday season and all the best for 2016!

Please accept my best regards

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Great location. Very helpful staff. It was delightful stay. Easy to walk around, make your purchases and put the staff back in the room, have a break and continue on. The rooms are still a bit small but given the location... To be expected.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Warm greetings from Mercure Tokyo Ginza!
Thank you for your comments, I am happy to read that you were fully satisfied with your stay, enjoyed brand shopping in dressed-for-Christmas Ginza and appreciated the quality of our services. For your information, the SALES season will start on the 2nd of January and the majority of the shops will be offering quality products for less. It might be a good chance to visit Tokyo again.

We wish you and your family a happy holiday season and all the best for 2016!

Please accept my best regards