“Good applepie”

Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Ginza
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Good place to chill after a long walk in Ginza. Located underground near the metro. Shared the yummy applepie with hubby and we both liked it. Nice coffee too.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This was the perfect place to come whilst I was staying in Japan for a while. I often felt very homesick so was nice to come here and have some pastries and cakes like I would at home. The staff are very helpful, polite and friendly and this is a lovely clean cafe with the most beautiful pastries and unusual treats you will ever find! When I return to Tokyo I will be sure to live in close proximity to Ginza so I can visit the City Bakery every day!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

The display of breads, cookies, muffins was so enticing that it is difficult to pass by without ogling and drooling. Everything looks so so tempting and I can only blame my eyes for being bigger than my stomach! Olive oil cake was my favorite - look so simple yet so delish and rich in taste and nice texture. Just next to the bakery is the cafe and their coffee is of very good standard and meticulously prepared. Will definitely be back again and again and again.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2016

One of the best bakery I have visited in tokyo. It has the New York style with music and food. I loved their bakery.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Holy guacamole, coming to Tokyo from China where good bread is hard to find when you're not living in a tier 1 city this was just heaven. I could have eaten everything there. But, since that wasn't physically possible for me I opted for the maple bacon scone (just divine) and the apple tart (yumm!) and the cinnamon roll/cupcake - not sure what the exact name was but it was amazing, the dough was just perfect and the cream was with a hint of sourness, just great. Go! It's not cheap but well, it's a treat.

Date of visit: September 2016