Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$1,332
Multiple ways to pay
1,657 results
All reviews subway station wonderful hotel japanese restaurant rooms are large concierge desk balcony moat tokyo basement emperor lines skyline pajamas slippers escalator conrad exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2019

I have not even arrived and I am delighted. I reviewed the top hotels in Tokyo and was deciding between the Mandarin and the Palace. I settled for the Palace because I have been blown away with the concierge. They have been incredible. We booked the top hotels in the other cities and I have been trying to make local reservations and none have come even close to the concierge at the Palace. Incredible! We are already delighted with the choice. Will review more later.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mpc2012
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

The Palace Hotel in Tokyo is a world class facility overlooking the Imperial Gardens. The location is in the heart of the city. The room balconies are a unique feature that affords you a wonderful opportunity to relax and watch Tokyo light up at night or hustle during the day. The staff is very accommodating. Room are spacious with loads of amenities; pj’s, eye heat mask for relaxation prior to going to sleep, slippers. Japanese electric toilets are a wonderful amusement for westerns.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarlB988
Reviewed 24 May 2019

Our family stayed here for 3 days last week. The service was incredible, the staff spoke very good English and were friendly. The views from the balcony overlooking the Palace were fabulous and the room was well appointed. I would recommend the club level lounge as a full breakfast is provided along with drinks and appetizers in the early evening. I would highly recommend this hotel which is part of the Leading Hotels of the World.

Room tip: Rooms with balcony have great views and club level lounge has worthwhile amenities
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

A luxurious yet comfortable hotel, with a great location right opposite from the Imperial Palace Garden Main Entrance and direct access into the underground city that leads to all the nearby shopping centres and subway stations.
The room was well appointed and very comfortable with a lovely bathroom that was a delight to bathe in. Service twice a day to the room made sure it was always spotlessly clean and tidy.
The Club Lounge is one of the best I’ve seen. Open from 7am to 10 pm with attentive and helpful staff at all hours. It has a marvellous view of the city and a rooftop area to enjoy your drinks too.
This hotel is highly recommended and I do look forward to being back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2019

We stayed at the Palace Hotel between May 9th and 13th.
The hotel is at a great location. All the rooms offer a stunning view and the hotel connects with the local Subway network.
The gym and swimming pool and spa are top Notch quality also.
We would like to point out the excellency of the club lounge.
We used to take our breakfast every Morning because the quality was very best and the place very quiet with a stunning view on Tokyo. We liked also cocktail time with the litlle snacks. Finally the team was able to satisfay all our needs. For example a private cab driver to go around tokyo. At the end of our trip I had forgotten my raincoat in my room and they sent it to me by FedEx

Room tip: all have great views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple