“Great meat and friendly prople”

Yakiniku A Five Toku Fukushima
Ranked #1 of 417 Restaurants in Fukushima
Price range: USD 0 - USD 53
Description: This store is an 'All -you- can- eat restaurant'. We don't have a ia carte menu. We aiso have iunch menus during iunch time.
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Great convenient place that is nice friendly staff that is attentive. And the meat is succulent with with the sweetness of good quality beef. I did not go for the free flow drinks, as I doubt I would drink much. You don’t need that much to feel good about the dinner! Highly recommended place to stop by when you are in Osaka!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

So good

We got 90 minute menu.

It was amazing. If you like yakiniku you will be pretty happy. I was very happy.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing experience! Both our servers did a great job! The food is amazing. This was our best meal while in Japan. A5 beef is amazing at home in California. However in Japan it is even more amazing. The beef was so marbled and so delicious. If you are in the area is this a must! 10/5 for sure!

My original review did not post. This second attempt has lost some detail.

1  Thank fireworkz78
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We came on a ‘bank holiday’ Monday and expected it to be super busy but we managed to get a table. Especially enjoyed one sort of steak which we ordered over and over again and the yuzu sorbet was beautiful! Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Thanks to other Trip Advisor reviews, I found this restaurant on my last day in Osaka and decided to try it for lunch. It was well worth the 60-minute round trip to the northern section of Osaka. Around the corner from the JR train line, Pound Yakiniku is across the street from a couple of other beef restaurants, but I have a feeling they pale in comparison. The service was quietly attentive, the English menu well laid out, and the food was absolutely delicious! I went with a Caesar salad and kimchi as my sides, and concentrated on the meat: they start you off with a beef platter of various cuts, plus what I guess as a 3 oz/100g steak.
Then they’ll bring you what you ask for: I stuck with two beautiful marbled cuts of beef for my second round. Then I decided to try the pork neck, the chicken and sausage. They were a nice palate cleanser but not anything like the beef, so I went back to my two favourites for my final round. All in all, I believe the 90-minute course was worth the cost of 6100 yen (5800 with tax). I highly recommend them for beef fans.