1,726 results
All reviewsbutler servicewalk in closetla vedutazen gardenbutler boxgrand deluxe roompersonal butlerspg platinumwelcome drinkbeautiful hotelthe ritz carltoncorner roomturn down servicefloor to ceiling windowsfavorite hotelmini barjapanese hospitality
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My second time staying in St.Regis. It’s definitely my go-to hotel in Osaka now. With the high quality I’m looking for, I didn’t know til two months ago after my friend introduced me. I thought there is only crappy hotels in Osaka.

I used to try to find hotel in Umeda area. Intercontinental is good but too big and far to walk. Dojima was decent good but closed. I heard Conran opened but overpriced. but St Regis is just two stops from Umeda in the center of Honmachi next to the popular Shinsaibashi. Very convenient. I stayed in a standard deluxe room 2111. There was a big window with lots of lights, which I like. The room is clean and bathtub has TV. The Italian restaurant was also pretty good, can be a little better. Bar was very cosy. I just need to try the Japanese garden terrance in the summer time ;)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The St. Regis in Osaka exemplifies the brand, amazing service, quality property, exquisitely maintained, and great amenities. All of the staff was very kind and consummate professionals, the breakfast offerings were outstanding and with options to please anyone.

While all the staff was exceptional, Kazuyoshi, the Concierge at the hotel, was truly exceptional. I travel most of the year and can truly say he was one of the best Concierge I have had the pleasure of interacting with in any hotel. Not only was he a wealth of information about Osaka, he also helped me plan some free time activities in Kobe and Kyoto with in-depth knowledge of those areas as well. I felt like I had an insider’s, not just a local, perspective. He was able to get me into several restaurants that far exceeded my expectations and clearly has extensive ties in the Restaurant community as he had expert knowledge of exactly where to go for whatever type of food you were looking for. I could not say more positive things about him.

The entire team was great. Much appreciated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ryan-T-2018-2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Stayed 1N in the St. R. Located at the end of a covered walking street that starts at Namba. This is a very small hotel but tall lobby ceilings gave the impression of space. Was assigned a regular room which came with a rather large toilet. The butlers were prompt at bringing up the morning and afternoon coffee. As an SPG Platinum Guest, I was given a token JPY3K minibar credit, and also discounts at the other F&B outlets which strangely excluded the bar. Breakfast was crowded, possibly because it was the weekend, but had an extensive spread of dishes. All the staff were very extremely courteous. Two weeks prior to my stay, I request and the Hotel Concierge managed to snag 2 coveted seats at an 8-seat Michelin Star Sushi restaurant.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

From the time I arrived, served by an Intern MS Sandra Lin, to the counter Desk Minami-San, they set the tone and standards for the short 3 nights stay I spent in St Regis. Special thanks to both Sandra-San n Minami San for the excellent work.

Simple tasks, from the cleaning staff, to the Conceirge, bellboy, doorman, to the breakfast staff, everyone is so professional and did way beyond their duties required.

I am a Lifetime SPG Plat member, and a frequent traveller over last 22 years, this hotel has to be ranked amongst the best, partially because of its luxury, but more importantly, its people. Please keep up the work and three cheers.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

A great room and fantastic service is what you'd expect from a St. Regis, and this location did not disappoint. We stayed 3 nights in a king deluxe on the 19th floor. The room size was generous and the bathroom gigantic. It had a double vanity, separate toilet room and small walk in closet. The bed was comfortable and the automatic curtains should be in all hotels.

Service was superb but mostly the location is perfect. The hotel is directly above the Hommachi station on the red line just a few stops away from Namba and other popular areas. Being so close to a station couldn't have been better after a long day of sight seeing.

We stayed on points but the location and quality was nice enough we would have gladly paid.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple