Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 42
PricelineUSD 42
Booking.comUSD 42
TravelocityUSD 42
CheapTicketsUSD 42
Orbitz.comUSD 42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2018

The place is in Americamura shopping area. Village vanguard toy store is pretty much opposite the hotel. Short walk to everything. Restaurant everywhere opened even very late night or24hrs. Traditional, Mcdonald, Burger king, and etc.There is a small 100yen lawson grocery convenient store in about5-8mins walk but the other normal one is everywhere.

Great service from the hotel, staffs are nice, helpful and courteous.
Room was decent and clean, nothing to complain.
Ice maker, vending machine ,washing machine and microwave oven provided on some floors accessible to all guests.
Would be my first choice next time I visit osaka again

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
西鉄イン心斎橋, Thapa at APA HOTEL Namba Kita Shinsaibashi Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at Nishitetsu Inn Shinsaibashi.
We are glad to have your comment. As you mention, there are many small but nice shops and restaurants around here and we believe you have enjoyed them.
Please come visit us again!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Pros:
-Good location, a 20 minute walk to Namba and around 5 mins to yotsubashi and shinsaibashi Station.
-Room very small but clean and adequate with full amenities. Perfect if you are planning to be out most of the day.
- Very near some good coffee spots if that's your thing.

Cons:
-Check in is at 3pm and check out at 10am. Not too sure if this is a country standard but this hotel is not too flexible with the timing. Any earlier or later will incur an hourly charge.
-The toilet has a slight sewege smell when you open the toilet bowl lid but nothing too serious and does not permeate the room.
-The bed is a little harder than we were used to and for some reason we had 2 pillows of different density/stuffed with different material?
-The iron is not great but will suffice if you are not too particular.

Overall would probably stay here again as it is pretty good value for money. Close to dotonburi and Namba, just a couple of minutes walk. The room is very very adequate if you don't mind the size (we had medium sized luggage and had some difficulty getting it open on the floor due to the room size).

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
西鉄イン心斎橋, THAPA at APA HOTEL Namba Kita Shinsaibashi Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

We are glad to have your comment.Our location does make us convenient for railway and shopping streets.Some of Osaka's major tourist spots such as Dotonbori, America mura and Orange street are in our vicinity. Which you may have enjoyed.
We are really sorry for the small rooms,we do have the bigger size room which you can try for next time.
There is the setting for two types of pillow in every room to let the guest choose as per the wish for soft or the hard one.

We will wait for you coming back to Osaka again.
Best regards,
Nishitetsu Inn Shinsaibashi

Front Desk
Thapa Pramila

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The location of the hotel was good because is about 5 minutes walk from Shinsaibaishi station. Walking distance to many shopping areas including Namba. I was warmly welcome by one of the front desk officer and she even told me how to get my airport limousine bus from another hotel nearby. Everything seems alright except one of the days after housekeeping. I stayed for 3 nights. I have requested housekeeping before I left the hotel on the 2nd day. However, I came back to the hotel in the afternoon about 3pm, I realized that my room was not locked. Lucky nothing went missing in my room because I do have a habit to lock my luggage too. I went to explain the situation to the front desk office but not all staff are good in English. It was a hard time explaining the situtation. I was quite disappointed because they did not apologize and said that they do have CCTV in the hotel so shouldn't be a problem. I did not request for housekeeping for the next day as I'm worried it might happen again. I believe being a hotel guest, security is very important. Writing a review here so that the hotel can improve and other hotel guests would not experience this in future. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
西鉄イン心斎橋, FRONT DESK at APA HOTEL Namba Kita Shinsaibashi Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for choosing nishitetsu inn shinsaibashi .

We glad you are satisfied with our location, and we really apologize for the mistakes of housekeeping service and the poor communication. From onward we had informed to be fully carefull during the housekeeping so that our guest do not have to face the same problem that you had faced.
Once again we are really sorry .

Hope to see you in osaka again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel room is pretty decent. It's really small, like most ones in Japan, and had the usual Japanese hotel amenities. The location is still pretty good. It's in an interesting area near very vibrant Osaka street cultures like Amerikamura, Orange Street, and the famed Shinsaibashi shopping street. For the price, you can easily walk over to the popular Dotonbori area.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pearlmargaret
西鉄イン心斎橋, Thapa at APA HOTEL Namba Kita Shinsaibashi Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us at Nishitetsu Inn Shinsaibashi and we are glad to have your comment. As you mention, there are many shops and restaurants near us.
Amerikamura, Orange Street , and Shinsaibashi shopping street ,Dotonbori area are the main famous tourist area which are around our hotel and we believe you have enjoyed them.

Please come visit us again!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Everything nice! Comfortable and clean with room! But room too small!
And near LAWSON store and near subway.
So,if you want to go, The Nishitetsu Inn Shinsaibashi is nice choice.
I will liveing again,when next time.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ted0207
西鉄イン心斎橋, FRONT at APA HOTEL Namba Kita Shinsaibashi Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us Nishitetsu Inn Shinsaibashi.
We glad you enjoyed staying with us and satisfied with our location and service.
We will wait for you coming back to Osaka again.
Best regards,