All reviews tokyu hands great location jr station walking distance shops and restaurants kobe beef minute walk reception staff air con short stay budget hotel hotel is located family mart one night stay english speaking staff japanese style japanese hotels
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Pros
-Good location, few mins walk to important metro and train station
-Spacious room
-Very fast internet

Cons
- breakfast in italian restaurant is really, really bad
- Windows are not the most insulated, so you can hear a little bit of street noise

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RvMDl
Reviewed 6 April 2017

good location, economic choice, will choose again if I have chance to visit kobe again. because I stayed in several hotels in this trip, actually I don't really remember the nature of this hotel, but it is worthwhile anyway.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank YNHK
Reviewed 6 March 2017

My family chose to revisit Kobe and stay at The B Hotel.
Its location is convenient, suroounded by Lawson Family Mart, Don Qihote, and Tokyu Hands. The hotel provides frre ice and 200 yen laundry. The room is clean and the rest room amenities is modern and well kept. A happy stay is judged by the cleanliness of the bed from the look, smell and touch. I have a very good night sleep and that is meant a lot for the traveller.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Hua M
IshinWest J, Manager at The B Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Hua,

Thank you for your generous comments concerning the b kobe.
We are glad to read that you appreciated our great location, facilities in your room and cleanliness.
Next time you are in Kobe please take the time to try one of our many fines eateries and services.
We thank you again for your comments and look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Nice location just not far away the Sannomiya Station, after arriving the station from the portline from the kobe airport, you just need to walk less than 10 minutes and you will discover the signboard of the hotel.

Large room space for my family which were two adults and one kid (9 years old), the two bed are twin size (120cm/each), also large enough for my family~

Clean and quiet hotel even we live a room just closed to the road, convenient to find foods.

Date of stay: February 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 世猿孫、

Thank you for your generous comments concerning the b kobe.
We are glad to read that you appreciated our great location and the size of the room.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Let me start off with all the usual compliments. Good price and great location. Breakfast was good. The room was small but I was expecting this.

What I was not expecting was the unusually very warm room and the air-con in the room when turn on only pumped out even hotter air! Also the window could not be opened to let in the nice cool winter air. Even the elevator was cooler! What a joke! There we were in December sweating it out in room. We were booked for 4 nights but I could not sleep and check out first thing the next morning. Luckily I managed to get another great deal at a 5-star hotel at 4am and had a good holiday in Kobe.

I sincerely hope the management could look into this and perhaps even save money by cutting down the heating cost.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank DavidLee1234
IshinWest J, Manager at The B Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear AmosWoo,

Thank you for your comments about your stay at the b kobe.
We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, neighborhood and proximity to public transportation.
We apologize for the fact that you seem to have found your room too warm. We are disappointed that this was not brought to our attention, for we would have liked to find you another option. We do apologize for the inconvenience you endured.

We thank you again for your comments and hope to get the chance to serve you again in the future.