All reviews main building natural light recommend this hotel annex toiletries english location station winter
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location, close to JR and subway. In snowy weather, the underground tunnel brings you very far into the center of the city where shopping and dinning places are many. Not expensive. Love the small hot tub bath.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Picked this hotel mainly because of the location, basically to minimize walking in the cold, since my parents might not be able to take the cold for a long period of time. And just like what other travelers mentioned, it's literally a less than 5 mins walk from the JR Sapporo Station North Exit on the west side. We also tried the underground exit 8 from Level B2, which was also extremely convenient for people who would like to avoid the slippery icy road or to avoid getting shoes wet when the snow/ice melts.

We stayed in the main building. Standard Japanese business hotel size and style. We are quite used to this kind of size. Although it was a little challenging to lay two 25 inch luggage on the floor at the same time but we managed to move the furniture around to create space.

Bed was comfortable. Toiletries, towels, bathrobe, slippers were provided. I love to use their antimicrobial and odor removal clothing spray too.

Coffee machine readily available at the lobby 24/7. Breakfast buffet was good with wide selection of food, although they don't change the menu a lot each day. I love the Hokkaido rice.

Room was clean and cozy. No window view due to very close proximity to the building next door. Not too sure if it was because we stayed in a corner room, the room was always very chilly and it took time to warm the room up after we got back. Not too big of a problem for us, but might be difficult for people who can't tolerate the cold well. On the other hand, my parents' room next door was always too warm even though the heater was not even turned on.

Wifi signal was strong and consistent even though we were the last room at the corridor. Guess they have a router in every room.

Overall, will definitely recommend this mid range business hotel for my friends.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Elevennnnn
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Welcome hot coffee provided during check-in.
Room are clean, neat & everything was in place.
Convenience, next to JR train station.
In-house Onsen.
Good spread of Breakfast buffet.
Most staff speaks good English.

Room Tip: Ask for a good view room.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Hotel is great location, just opposite of Sapporo subway.

The room is not large, but if you want to get large room you can pay more to upgrade to annex room, this type of rooms are more space than normal room.

The toilet is small but clean and fully toiletries.

They serve good buffet breakfast with various choices.

There is a small smoking booth in the lobby. I am annoyed with that smelly every time that we pass by, also in the elevator.

They don't keep your luggage after 5pm. even you have the 2nd call booking with them.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016

The hotel has an exceptional position: just in front of Sapporo station - north west exit. My room was perfectly equipped (full toiletries, good wifi, television, kettle, etc). Staff is kind, some speak English. The only drawback was the lack of natural light, that meant that most of the time I had to keep the light on and, being the opposite building very very close, I had to draw the curtains all the time. Anyway I would return for sure given the location and the services provided.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo