Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sarah H

Relaxation and Healing

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 May 2024
I embarked on this solo retreat with the hope of finding relaxation and healing. During my stay at REVIVO, I found the tranquil environment I needed to unwind. The attentive staff and delicious food added to the experience. The classes were truly transformative, equipping me with invaluable tools and wisdom to navigate life's challenges upon my return. This journey has been incredibly impactful, and I am profoundly grateful for the experience.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sofyan Hadi, General Manager at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort, responded to this review
Responded 17 May 2024
Dear Sarah,

It was a great pleasure to have you at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort Bali and thank you for enjoying your stay with us.

We truly appreciated you for taking the time to write this amazing review and recognize our bespoke Resort facilities, we are delighted to receive such a positive impression of your stay with us, as we always strive to provide our guests with the best experiences, and we are very delighted to learn that we have exceeded your expectation.

Our gratitude for your recommendation towards our property, we appreciate it highly.

It had been our pleasure to look after and support you in every way to ensure you have had an unforgettable experience and have left feeling revitalized and renewed.

The entire team at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts sends their appreciation for recognizing the efforts in making your stay a memorable and enjoyable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back in future and indulging you with our Balinese hospitality.

AU$428
    AU$195
  • travelup.com
3.2 km from REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort
View more hotels in Benoa
All reviews spa treatments aerial yoga healthy food weight loss left feeling health retreat head chef the general manager life changing experience infrared sauna personal training body and soul perfect retreat well equipped gym private pool sound healing spent days
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2024 via mobile

The most amazing transformative experience. Everyone I encountered was professional and spiritually aligned. Food was healthy and deliciously prepared with care and pride. Property was beautiful . Hot and cold plunge tubs, jacuzzi, saunas, several pools and spa treatments were exceptional. Nourishing night time rituals. Definitely coming back.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sofyan Hadi, General Manager at REVIVO Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2024

Dear Alison,

Reviewed 1 May 2024

First thing I would like to say is the staff at REVIVO were incredible. All of them were attentive and accommodating. They always greeted us by name, asked if we needed anything and even by day 3 had our coffee orders memorized. (Of which I would highly recommend, the coffee was fantastic for these Seattle natives) The food was a 90% success for us. There were one or two dishes that were a bit bland (kitchari cleanse for example) but there were also standouts like the breakfast tofu scramble (which they kindly sent me the recipe for after my stay) and the full moon garden dinner. The rooms were spacious and aesthetically pleasing. There were air conditioning units in them which kept them at a moderate temperature. Rooms were cleaned and socked with drinks and fruit every morning and set up for sleep every evening. Bug spray and fresh water provided.

The shuttle service was easy to use and they even arranged a driver for us at a daily rate when we wanted to leave nusa dua.

The excursions I would say were a miss. They all felt a bit inauthentic and tourist trap like. Snorkeling was fun but the food was uninspiring which was a shame given the other restaurants around. The ubud tour was interesting in the beginning at the temples but quickly went south when we where brought to what I would describe as a Bali jungle theme park. This attraction was equiped with fake rice paddies, staged jungle swing photo ops and a decent restaurant and bar for those that want a Pina colada getaway from the tourists "zip lining" across the manicured jungle scape.

The excursions were generally equipped with a togo breakfast or lunch which was nice for the option but far from how I would want to enjoy their dishes which were a personal highlight of our time.

I am looking forward to my next trip to REVIVO for a relaxing getaway but will plan my off site adventures myself.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sofyan Hadi, General Manager at REVIVO Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Dear Sydney,

We were delighted to have you as a guest at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort Bali. Thank you for sharing such detailed feedback about your recent stay with us. Your kind words about our attentive and hospitable staff are much appreciated. We are thrilled that our personalized service, including remembering your coffee preferences, enhanced your overall experience.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed various aspects of your stay, such as the beautifully designed and spacious rooms, the delicious breakfast tofu scramble, and the full moon garden dinner. It is also wonderful to learn that you found our shuttle service convenient and that we could assist you in arranging transportation for your excursions outside Nusa Dua.

Your feedback on the excursions is valuable to us, and we will carefully consider your comments as we strive to enhance our services and provide experiences that better meet our guests' expectations.

We are excited to hear that you are looking forward to returning for another relaxing getaway. If you plan to explore off-site activities independently during your next visit, please feel free to contact our concierge team for recommendations or any assistance you may need with arrangements.

Thank you once again for choosing REVĪVŌ, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon for another outstanding stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2024

This was my second visit to Revivo, the first trip in September last year completely changed my life. When I arrived at Revivo for the first time last year, I was completely burnt out, run down, having been through a divorce the year before, with two young children and a business to run. The combination of the truly authentic kindness and compassion from every single staff member, the incredibly delicious and nourishing healthy food, the transformative yoga and meditation classes, the completely beautiful and tranquil environment that is so soft on the eyes and makes you feel so relaxed simply from the beauty of everything that surrounds you, as well as the incredibly skilled and genuinely lovely caring spa staff that provide the most incredible treatments daily, there is no way you can leave without feeling transformed. The biggest thing for me though, was the breathwork that I was guided through from the truly magical Sophia. The first experience I had with breathwork was when I first visited Revivo, and it was so transformative. I left Revivo in September with tears in my eyes and an apprehension that all would be lost when I returned to "real life", and yet the transformations that I experienced as well as the inspirations I had while on the retreat were long lasting. That retreat genuinely changed my life forever. I left the retreat with two more bookings at Revivo already booked in - a plan to come back every 6 months as I felt I couldn't leave without having made a promise to myself that I would be back. I came back to Revivo in April this year, excited to see what more I could experience. This time, the staff became like family and I felt more like I was part of a community rather than at a hotel. Almost everyone remembered me and greeted me by name. Dewa in the restaurant is honestly one of the sweetest, most compassionate and kind people I have ever met in my life. Sophia who I mentioned before is an inspiration and has such an authentic connection to the divine and is so skilled in sharing her connection to spirituality through her meditation, yoga and breathwork classes. I was incredibly lucky and so so humbled and grateful to be invited to the staff party to celebrate the 6th anniversary of Revivo. Honestly, what other hotel in the world would be so kind to include guests in their staff party? It was a night I will never forget. Every single department of the hotel were invited to perform - housekeeping department sang and played musical instruments, the spa staff and fitness team performed a dance (which I got dragged into!!), the front office performed in a band... the feeling of inclusion as though this was not just a place to work but a "family", a place where everyone is equal, everyone is respected, everyone is appreciated and valued. It brings tears to my eyes writing it as I am so humbled and so grateful to all of the people at Revivo for taking such wonderful care of me and showing me so much kindness, and it made my heart so full to be able to watch them all have their moment to shine and be valued and appreciated. This place is incredibly special, do not hesitate to visit - any time you get with the people of Revivo is an honour and I am truly grateful that I found this wonderful place.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Sofyan Hadi, General Manager at REVIVO Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2024

Dear Kat,

Reviewed 7 April 2024

The six days in Revivo are six days that I would never want to miss in my life. I have learned so much about myself - body & mind - during this time and will integrate a lot of it into my everyday life. I am still completely overwhelmed by the authentic warmth and sensational service of the employees and of course by the fantastic food. A big THANK YOU to the REVIVO team. You have enriched my life.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sofyan Hadi, General Manager at REVIVO Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2024

Dear Thomas,

Reviewed 2 April 2024

Revivo is just a wonderful peaceful and calm place. You can find spiritual relaxation, healing treatments, fuelling and healthy nutrition, powerful workouts and extremely friendly and helpful people all around you. The people make the utmost difference - they are trying to make you feel good and in your mood at every single moment they have a chance.
The housing, pools, Yoga places, gym, sauna are in perfect conditions and just well prepared at every moment of the day.
We can highly recommend this place and in case we come back to Bali we will come back as well

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sofyan Hadi, General Manager at REVIVO Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2024

Dear Frank,