Sun Inn
Eastwood Hall(Eastwood)
USD 81
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

USD 94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

Mour Hotel(Annesley)
USD 116
USD 112
USD 74
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
USD 75
Horsley Lodge(Horsley)
USD 145
USD 133
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

Derbyshire Hotel(South Normanton)
USD 89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

have had better was a bit disappointed this yr went in 2015 was really nice and good for the money , was very noisy and load , service was ok but could jave been better ,would not be gking again so lost so custom

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your Christmas meal in 2016.

If you would like to discuss this further with me please call me 01773 712940 as I would like to gain a little more information from you regarding your booking. Thanks Nikki, General Manager.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Due to a family crisis needed somewhere to stay – gave them an hour’s notice - thanks goodness they had rooms!
A pub first and foremost, slightly over friendly locals (it was late on a Friday night). Rooms were small, a twin and a single were booked, but both were en-suite and clean.
Breakfast cooked to order and very tasty. A value place to stay if you’re not after any frills!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We are pleased that on the whole you were happy with your stay and we hope to welcome you again at some point in the future. Nikki, General Manager.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I often stay at the Sun Inn and always have a pleasant stay,Nikki the Mangaer can certainly run this place the staff are outstanding and cannot do any more for you ,Friendly atmosphere and the food is excellent prices and top notch,

They will always go out of there way to help you with anything and so obliging and always there on hand if anything is wrong or you need anything

I love the stay here as very local to my events which i take part in and never had no issues

Room Tip: I have slepy in single double and family rooms and the stuff you get in rooms is a typical average hotel
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review and for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is always a pleasure to welcome you to the Sun Inn.It's great to hear that you always enjoy visiting us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Nikki

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of my locals , Great food served by chef Aaron tonight please make him head chef as current head chef is awful and makes horrible cold greasey burgers , great beers and awesome service from Jess

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and your comments.

In response to your review I can assure you that all our Kitchen Team are trained to the same high standards which we pride ourselves on.

If you would like to discuss anything with me regarding your experience with us please feel free to contact me on 01773 712940, my name is Nikki and I am the General Manager. Thanks.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Me and my family live local and visit the sun regularly, food is excellent, atmosphere is great but overall the staff are very friendly and often have a laugh with us. highly recommended for a quick pint or maybe 6.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you for your kind review and feedback and for taking the time to leave your comments, feedback is always appreciated. We are so pleased that you always enjoy your visits to us as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service every time and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again, Nikki.