See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have been staying at the Sun Inn since starting my job at a nearby college, and sorting out my own place.
I have been so well looked after; both the morning staff and the evening staff have been absolutely amazing. My room was scrupulously clean, and sorted every day (by cleaning staff full of character and fun). My breakfast was freshly cooked each day and was delicious - bacon was very good quality indeed.
Evening meals were pub grub but really well done, better than that well known chain. There were always lots of people in eating and enjoying. Its obviously very well loved.
I am sad to leave really, in some ways, because these people have got me through a move to a new area; a marriage break up; established into my new job and finding the perfect home.
I just think its brilliant, and all the other people I talked to who were staying there agreed.

Room tip: All rooms are clean and in lovely soft colours - and everything works
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you all the best for the future. Thank you again, Nikki

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Six members of my family stayed at The Sun Inn for 2 nights.The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The rooms and beds were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was absolutely lovely! Would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Another stay at the Sun Inn at Eastwood - althoug all rooms have had a makeover, are still small with antiquated furniture. New shower in the room I had, but when I switched it on it all fell off the wall!!!!. Still, room was clean and towels fresh and laid out really well.Had an excellent evening meal (mixed grill) - very good value for money. Best bit of the stay, breakfast, again, cooked to perfectuion and the girls in the morning who always greet you with with a big smile andfriendly welcome always starts the day off well. value for money place to stay (but don't xpect luxuries)

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for your review and feedback and we are very sorry for the problem with your shower during your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us despite this though, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The staff were friendly and welcoming. I was very impressed with my room. It was clean and neat and even had a small teapot, which you don't see very often nowadays. For the price, it offers great value and I will certainty stay again. There is a supermarket just down the road, it is close to Eastwood town centre and easy to get to from junction 26 of the M1.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nikki D, General Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Eat here all the time, the portions are massive, the price is decent, has me coming back for more all the time

I have stayed here for valentines as well the rooms have clearly been renovated recently they were clean modern and all round brilliant

beds were comfy and large enough, bathroom was very snazy was all round pleased

will all ways return for food and will most likely stay again aswell

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikki D, Manager at Sun Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you soon