All reviewsfamily roomtop floorthe ownersea viewrecommend this hoteldouble roomrupies
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had Caesar salads with prawns. Actually guys change the title to Mayonnaise salads with prawns and please google the recipe at least.
Chicken sandwich was also average.
Hope you will shape up :) good luck!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I must admit that the pictures posted of this hotel on all the online reservations sites are a little deceiving. It looks online like a pretty luxurious and well kept modern-looking hotel but upon arrival there was no one in the lobby and the hotel looked pretty deserted, and the lobby in serious need of marketing redesign. Online, this place looks like it's happening with plenty of young guests having a great time and hanging around the bar giving off on the beach, but I think the whole hotel was maybe 10% occupied at best, which made me rethink that I may have overpaid for this place. Once escorted to our room however, WOW, unbelievable natural light coming into a spacious ocean front room... LOVED this place! The food was great but the service is a little lacking. I found it a little expensive for what we got though and I think the price should be lowered to match the overall quality of this place. Oh, and if you don't speak Senegalese, you'll be using a lot of hand gestures! I recommend this hotel but not overly!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

There was a rave on next door which lasted 36 hours. We have noise blocking headphones and could still hear and feel the music. Lying on the beach with boom boom going all day is not pleasant. When it finally stoped Paragon started playing loud music. The televisions don’t work. The Internet is iffy.
They say they take credit cards but then insist on cash.
Over all I can only say this place could be of interest to young people wanting to party all night. Otherwise avoid it.

Room Tip: Nearest the street to have the least noise from the raves.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed for 2 nights and room was good, spacious and clean too. We have sea view room which have very nice view too. Good part is they served breakfast even we missed it by hours due to whale watching tour. we had faced locker problem but they changed the room. Diffcult to get room service. Very crowded beach or you can say happening beache too. Bit expensive, comparing to facilities they provide. Location is perfect.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms of higher fllor is good.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This hotel is in a great location and the family room was lovely. The room was comfortable and clean BUT the staff made us feel very unwelcome and we almost felt it was inconvenience for us to stay so we deliberately did not want to spend another rupee with them, not even to buy a drink.

Room Tip: Poor service, great rooms and location
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family