Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
1,003 results
All reviews plenty of sun loungers buffet style lovely pool restaurant staff bars and restaurants the main road pbc sea beach sri waves fan
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

I was very sceptical about this hotel & almost changed my booking but the large pool & beachfront location really can’t be beaten- travelling with kids this is very important. Rooms are large & clean however the bathrooms are poor, not somewhere to linger even though the shower was good. Lots of reviews mention slow service & unfriendly staff - this is the same all along the beach in Mirissa. Every restaurant we went in took an age to get served!! Some of the staff are lovely. Good breakfast & lunches were good, rice & curry spicy & authentic. Didn’t eat in the evening even though we were on half board as the dining room was very hot & oppressive.
Overall I’d definitely recommend this hotel & would stay again

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sarahmcc5
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night before heading to Yala for safari.
The hotel is right on the beach with a lovely pool, close by to local restaurants, bars and an ATM! The perfect location!
The room was nice and clean and we had an amazing sea and pool view.
We were half board and breakfast and dinner wasn’t to my taste but I am fussy. My husband didn’t have problem finding something to eat.
Check in was smooth and we were given a refreshing juice on arrival.
This hotel was booked for us as part of a tour with Asya tours who we thoroughly recommend if you want any excursions arranged for you at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

We joined the Hotel last two days of our trip in Sri Lanka thinking that because the expensive rate we could obtain high standard room and facilities....but was just a very bad experience! We took Suite and pay 225 $ per night half board but food at dinner was very cheap .... breakfast average but that one is not a cost for a Hotel.... then extra bed of my daughter was just a Matress on a wooden bench on the floor ,cocheroge on the shower trash on the corridor and things abandoned on the room floor level like a store....walls and tiles broken or dirty and the structure really bad maintained. Nothing is worth of the money ! They are just lucky to have an amazing view but nothing comes from Hotel worth the money spent! Never back here even for free !

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MirkoDLS
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Being right on the beachfront with a pool is perfect - exactly what we wanted and the only reason we booked it. It is picturesque - couldn't have picked a better setting. On paper this is probably one of the best hotels in Mirissa. However, we spent hundreds of £'s on our 3 night stay only for the pool to be full of people that weren't guests (not cheap at all for Sri Lankan prices). I raised this with the reception (very rude man - the rudest I had experienced in two weeks!!), and was informed non-guests were able to use pool facilities for 500 rupees. Whilst I wouldn't usually have an issue with this given they had paid for the privilege, the sheer disparity of costs is frustrating - we paid the equivalent of £45 per night per guest only for the pool to be heaving full of people that paid £2.20 (5% of nightly rate).

Rooms, cleanliness and food were all excellent whilst some of the staff were great, it was a shame a handful of them were rude/not very attentive - I guess given the size of the hotel it doesn't have the same level of attentiveness that other accommodation in Sri Lanka can offer.

Room tip: Take ear plugs to drown out noisy buses
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 92JPick
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

We booked originally 3 nights but left after 1 night. The Hotel is ok but as we booked and saw the price, we expect something special. Nothing special unfortunately and the quality of the food was not good. It’s crazy how incompetent the staff is, almost every wish or order been not delivered correct. Any questions we had have been answered wrong. Anyway, there was also 1-2 friendly staff which I want to mention. However, the beach is very nice and the pool is also a positiv point. Better to stay in the other hotels and the beach will be the same then...

Date of stay: March 2019