Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Stayed here for the weekend, it's only 40 km away from Vienna. Great wellness facilities, delicious food and beautiful suites. Just perfect for couples and love birds. The hotel pool is serene, it's reserved only for hotel guests.Head to China Grill for dinner, and indulge in Asian delicacies. Go there, you won't regret it!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4days. Hotel was good not excellent... we booked the magnolia rooms but on inspection we decided to pay for a suite instead as room was small, hardly any wardrobe space, no mini bar. Suite was alot bigger but decorated the same (carpets look tired),Beautiful view and we had a sauna in our suite which was nice.
Pros:
Next to spa
Great location
Peaceful
Wonderful staff
Very clean
Bedding pristine
Hotel bar is nice and relaxing

Cons:
Rooms are a bit tired in terms of carpet and chairs
No mini bar ( hotel could make more money from this)
Food is not great, ( there are no local restaurants close so your stuck with hotel unless you get train to next town)my husband ordered Thai red curry but got a stir fry instead and they tried to pass this off as a Thai red curry!!... the hotel can’t cook Asian food..having said that the breakfast is very good and the Austrian food is excellent.

We really enjoyed our stay and even though the Asian food was poor we would still go back we loved the spa and how relaxing our stay was, and staff are lovely, They just need to improve the Asian food... maybe replace the carpet in rooms

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LadyPenelope28
Reviewed 3 January 2018

It is excellent that Linsberg is over-16s only. It is so good to be able to relax without noisy kids around, which I am sure is appreciated by many. Please keep this rule.

Hotel very nice but I cannot understand why smoking is permitted in the hotel bar. There should be a closed-off room for smokers. There is a side of the bar where no smoking is enforced but it still means you cannot avoid the smoky smell completely. For an upmarket hotel right next to a spa, I consider this unacceptable.

Regarding the food at the hotel, it is overall a high standard but the Asian dishes do not taste authentic.

Overall, though, a pleasant experience during the Christmas break.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

My son arranged for myself and his sister a massage in the spa as a Christmas gift we where visiting him over from the UK for a couple of days. We went along for our massage at the time arranged and was told we were to late by the member of staff she was so dismissive to us and very unhelpful, we tried to explain this was the time we were told to come but she didn't want to know, after talking to a manager and still getting the same answer we walked away very disappointed. I went to reception to see if they could help but they advised me it's nothing to do with them. After my son went to talk to the staff again in the spa it turned out it was there fault , they had made a mistake with the times of our booking and could re book for 6.30pm that night but as we had a dinner reservation booked for 7.30pm and was on a very tight schedule we where unable to do the massage at all. What was so surprising to me was how incomperdent they are and totally uncaring I felt so sorry for my son who just wanted to give us a nice Christmas gift. The public pool was lovely but that's not way we where there, as this is part of the hotel they really need to look after the day trippers also as if this hotel is as badly run as the spa is all I could say is good luck to you because they are not interested.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Thbmm
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I had family members visiting from back home in England and for Christmas this year I had decided to give them a day at the Spa including two massages, Instead what I was met with was a huge display of incompetence and a complete lack of organisation and to top the whole experience off, a gross lack of sincerity or sympathy for a series of errors created by the staff themselves, in fact the staff left us we leaving that we had actually made the mistake.
I booked this through the telephone with them as online what I was looking for was not a compatible package; I simply wanted entrance to the spa and the ginger massages for two persons on a single a receipt. I was passed from department to the department the first lady told me it was possible to do over the phone and passed me through to the Spa to make an appointment for the massages. I asked for 2pm if possible, however was advised 3.30pm was able left my name and then was passed back to reception to give payment details etc. I asked on the phone if they could send me booking through email, was told this was not possible and that i could arrange postage or come to collect them myself. I said that I would come to collect them the following day.
The next day I drove to collect the booking and vouchers so I could present them to my family members as a gift for when they arrived. I went to the Spa reception, was told they are not kept here and that I had to go to the Hotel part to collect this, at this point I am really losing patience already as I am running round like a blue fly the same way I felt with being passed round back and forth on the phone. Terrible Customer Service and Organisation.

Family arrived: We went to the reception, this is so far the only part that has worked well. We enjoyed the heated pool had a look around the Spa and so forth, I decided to confirm the massages at the reception while we were nearby, gave name and the time and was told everything is fine see you at 3.30pm. So my family went to get their massages while the rest of us stayed in the pool after max 10mins later they are already back, Apparently they were told very abruptly you are too late and sent packing, as it unravelled two names had been booked similar to my own at 1 for 3pm and 1 for 3.30pm despite me booking 3.30pm and then even going to check the booking was all good to go and told yes it is 3.30pm, They had been booked for 3pm !!
told you are too late and sent away, at this point I was embarrassed, I had arranged this as a christmas gift for the incompetence of staff to ruin the whole day, not once had they been apologised and made to feel like a nuisance.

I have since asked for a refund of 112euro for the cost of the massages for which I am told it can only stay on the gift card, the guests have left and they must be in another world to think I would ever put my faith in this diabolical company again. No managers were also available to speak to on the day of the incident and was told that I MUST call them the following day to resolve the payment, To which I replied i will not be calling anybody the General Manager can call me the following day, I have since waited 2 days with no return phone call.

All in all, a disaster of service and it must be a daily disaster for the staff to work there because no department seems to want to speak to other and will happily allow this customer to do all the running around.

To sum up; AVOID!! You will made to feel like you are trespassing it is over-priced in comparison to what is available and if you run into a problem FORGET IT !! They do not care, you wont get a refund an apology or anything to compensate for the errors, instead you will leave out of pocket an furious you allowed yourself to be treated like an idiot.

Room tip: Just dont visit instead, same your time and patience for somewhere else.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family