Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
อรทัย โ

Service recommended

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 May 2021via mobile
The room is ok for this price but do not have enough toilet papers for customers and when I ring them to fill it up they asked me to go downstairs and get it myself.
ห้องพักสะอาด กว้าง แต่ไม่มีทิชชูเพียงพอต่อการใช้งาน ซึ่งถ้าจ่ายราคานี้ปกติที่อื่นมีไว้บริการพร้อม พอโทรลงไปแจ้งพนักงาน พนักงานกลับบอกว่าให้ไปเอาเอง เราสามารถไปเอาเองได้ค่ะแต่จริงๆควรบริการลูกค้าหน่อยก็ดีนะคะ
Date of stay: April 2021
Room Tip: In the renewed room is nice but power plugs are type A if you have notebook which is need type B...
Trip type: Travelled on business
      AU$23
    3.7 km from The Northeast Hotel
    Room service
    View more hotels in Sisaket
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 14 March 2014

On Mar 12, 2014 I have been flew from Bangkok ( Don Mueang International Airport ) to Ubon Rachathani International Airport by Thai Air Asia Flight. I have been start from Bangkok in the early morning and landing at Ubon Rachathani approximately 08.40 am and took a taxi to Srisaket, Thailand. Just only 50 minutes. While I was on taxi was great surroundings of highway to reach Srisaket, I have seen so big rice-field but was petty cause of it dry season just empty on them.

Immediately, while I have been reached at Northeast Hotel, Sirsaket, Thailand.
    I have been founded that the friendliness peoples at Northeast Hotel, Srisaket, Thailand.
    Yes, it's same as the 2 star hotel in mind my that I felt but the assistance and friendly of staff was better than 3 or 4 star resort that I have been got experiences. I am feeling so warmed every staff encounter.

While I have been writing this review I am not living hotel, yet.
    Carefulness of staffs since I have been arrived, during of stay was great and hope living hotel.

I am so appreciates and would like to recommend the one if you wishes to visit this province Srisaket, Thailand. ( Northeastern of Thialnd.)

Next Visit of my traveling at Srisaket I am ensure that should be 100% to comeback at here.
    And appreciates Big thank you for Khun Ni / Reception Officer was excellence of Service.
    I recommend who is the best of this property.

Kamol Meesri
    Mar 14, 2014.

Room tip: This Hotel there is just the bed only.
    Date of stay: March 2014