Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TravellingMitch
Norfolk, United Kingdom

Great place, good value!

Review of Or-anong Resort
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Mar 2015
Stayed here for 2 nights when visting the area.
Beds comfortable, room clean, western style bathroom - good hot shower. Staff friendly and helpful.
Free wife, coffee from reception, car parking!
A little jem!
Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

As an Irish man visiting the northeast of Thailand! I felt as if I was taken back in time! The hospitality shown to me was second no none! I would like to thank the staff for a fantastic experience! It was like being in Ireland in my fathers time

Date of stay: April 2014