Hotels.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

This is my first time to stay in this hotel. They have nice building and nice ambience. The checked-in very quick eventhough the receptionist is not accommodating and not friendly she didn't even smile.

Advantages :
1. They have very spacious room and comfy bed.
2. The housekeeping clean the room everyday.

Disadvantages:
1. They don't have elevator to go up and down. ( my room was in fourth floor)
2. A little bit far to buy food or from 7-11

Suggestion:
Please put an elevator, try to consider if you have guests who have the problem of their knees.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jongkoy16
Reviewed 1 May 2018

As a frequent visitor to Sisaket, Boonsiri Boutique Hotel was the first hotel I stayed at in the city.

The hotel has a spacious parking lot, and is easily accessed from Wichitnakhorn road.

The hotel has 3 stories with guest rooms, but no elevator.
The cheapest rooms are in the top floor, the more expensive rooms are on the first guest room floor.

The rooms themselves are spacious, and have a decent sized bathroom. The balcony is small, but serves its purpose as to getting some fresh air, some Isan sun/heat, and even a cigarette if you are a smoker (I do not know if it is allowed though)...

If there is one negative thing to point out regarding this hotel, is that the room doors are "hard" to close. Even your most careful attempt to close the door results in a huge bang when it slams shut.
So if you plan on sleeping in, be prepared to get woken up by slamming doors when the morning bird guests are leaving their rooms.

When I first started coming to Sisaket, I believe there was a breakfast option (not included in room price) at the cafeteria in the lobby floor. This is no longer an option.
As I enjoy eating at some of the small family owned restaurants all over Sisaket, I never did try the breakfast.

Although the hotel is close to the railway station, I never heard any noise from the station or the trains themselves.

Room tip: No elevator, so guests with mobility issues may have problems.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I recomend this hotel to all viewrs for it location and for having large and fine rooms and being clean.Room had a very large refrigerator and a large bed and has also air condition. hotel was very queit in the night.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

For the price I can't fault it. The hotel is relatively modern. The rooms are spacious and clean with a good shower.
It doesn't have a restaurant so that may be a problem for you. But we just went over to one of the nearby plazas and grabbed breakfast each morning.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

2 time 3 booking for this hotel, very bad communication btw fo staff, 1st i booking for single bed but hotel provide double bed, 2nd & 3rd continue booking i already confirmed but hotel call me when i go back to hotel around 7pm i found that i can't go to my room when i came down from 4th floor to make a new keycard no one say anything, after that i go to my room am very surprised my room don't clean but i don't want to came down again bcs i think staff don't care if i say anything, when i check out in early morning i found the staff sleep at sofa bed with big fan and don't say anything at all, i don't hear the words "sorry" for both time at all, the staff very bad communication and service mind.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ratchee