“Very nice place”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is one of the best places in the area. It is very nice restaurant. Very friendly staff (as it was already mentioned). I was there for two times. First time I took "piato sole" and pizza Bufala, I think that was the name. The first one is the mix of different sea food, was quite good, especially I liked the sea salad. Pizza was very good as well! Second time I ordered beef steak at it also was very good and tasty. Next time I will visit Levico I will return to this place for sure.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Very friendly staff. Very nice Italian diner for a very reasonable price. Location is Ok, but not special.

1  Thank Emma_and1_Cornelius
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We visited on a Saturday night in June 2017, and enjoyed the evening. It was just the four of us, two adults and two kids. Three of us were really happy with our meals. My husband was just "happy".

The kids got gnocchi and a cotoletta. I tasted the gnocchi and tomato sauce, which was really good. My 4 year old also inhaled it, which is a good sign. I didn't have a chance to try to cotoletta, as my 8 year old made it quickly disappear.

I had the salmon appetizer and scallops for the main meal. The salmon was exceptional, the plate was fresh with good greens, and I completely enjoyed it. The scallops were also good, but there were only 4 of them, and to be honest, they seemed a bit "normal". Nothing to get excited about.
My husband had the tuna tartare first, which he said was good, but not exceptional. I don't remember his main course, but it wasn't remarkable either.

The atmosphere was friendly and relatively quiet. The place is on the small side, and by the time we left, the tables were filling up. We had a beautiful view of the mountains, which was a surprise to me, given the close proximity to the local highway. The staff was attentive and kind.

I'd go back, especially to try the pizza, which looked good at the other tables. This won't be our top choice for fish, that place currently goes to Il Pescatore in Caldonazzo (although the atmosphere of the two places is VERY different).

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Hello,
i start saying that the territory of "Valsugana" is frequented by people who live in countries beyond the Alps, so I decided to write a review in English. ( Today i'm alone and i have time ). I travel a lot around Italy for work and for me Eating in a Restaurant it's normal. When i'm in this side of Italy every time i came back here.
I love the food they do here, very tasty and not too much expensive, the service is very good, the local is very clean and very good organized. So i recommend the place and i add 2 shot's to see how the food is.
Enjoy your meal because mine was delicious

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The photo says it all. I will be back. Very good food and very good service. I recommend asking for their specialty - a different kind of pizza. They all soak English.