All reviews private beach pool bar half board breakfast and dinner renovated room excellent room salt water tea and coffee making facilities sea view air conditioning large shower plenty of sun beds and umbrellas lovely place greek mainland walk into town boats coming and going crystal clear water
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I was staying in Gaios and decided to walk the 15 minutes to this hotel for perhaps a drink.
It as so delightful I stayed for lunch and all afternoon.
There is a restaurant, bar, pool, loungers and a private beach with crystal clear water.
I had a Greek salad( the tomatoes were pretty tasteless) and wine with an unusual taste.
The staff were very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank cynthia r
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Really wanted to love this hotel. But the room was just so small - and we'd gone one tier up on size too. The view is breathtaking, with sunrise just stunning. Breakfast is lovely, and dinner is so wonderfully prepared with real passion. The pool is great and it's a great access to have a dip in the sea. It's just those tiny rooms......

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank maryfairy
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The small villas were perfectly sized for a couple and the balcony overlooking the sea was romantic and the best feature of the property. We enjoyed the amenities, and the meals were well prepared and tasty, however after several days the meals definitely could have done with a bit more variety. The hotel was close enough for walking to the town and the rooms were very clean and had a spacious shower/bathroom. Met a number of people who come here year after year and we can see why...We wished we could have stayed longer!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Csswaby
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Pleasant dining area but not really enough staff for lunch time so service on the slow side- Food reasonably priced though and acceptable - but nothing to rave about. Free parking on the road at the hotel entrance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise1110
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 weeks here, the room was Ok, we booked the not renovated room.
Beds are hard, balcony little smal, but was a very Nice and good room!
The scenery of the hotel was superb!
Unfortunaly the steps where killing us, we had a room at the top, and have to walk twice a day down. Still can feel it in my legs
There were a lot of Italian people, so I felt more in italy then in Greece.
The food was Ok, 4 different salads, one pasta, one patato, and Rice, that was Standard, 5 trays that where diffrent and everyday at least 1 greek dish.
There was bread and cheese.
And a desert.

Breakfast was everyday the same, but was Ok for me.

A lot of wasp where there for the sweets.

Some of the staff were Ok, the rest very unfriendly.

A big praise to the lady's at the top at the reception, Thanks to one we had a super day out with the boat and a lovely massage!

We hate it that the hotel allowed guests from outside the hotel, therefor sometimes we did not have any beds at the sea and pool! We sat on chairs the whole day..
Not my kind of a holliday.

For younger couples I Don't think its the place to be.

We thought it was more like a elderly home. ( music, people etc )

The beach has cristal clear waters, and I really enjoyed the snorkling and swimming! That was for me the holliday safer!

All with all, if you are older then 40, have good legs, you Will Enjoy it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple