“A Hearsay Report”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dine In And Take Away
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I haven't been here for many years but I have a number of friends who claim its the best in the area and they attend it regularly. The last time I was there a few years ago it was very good, but I am not a big curry eater so don't let that dissuade you. One of my Mates used to own a restaurant and was the chef as well. He loves it so.......

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Ken D

Reviewed 29 October 2019

We attended Copperpot mid-week for dinner and were not disappointed. The service was fast and friendly and the meal was very good. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

We ordered meals for delivery while staying at the umina big4 nearby. It was delivered before the indicated time and was quite tasty. There maybe wasn’t a whole lot quantity wise but we would certainly still order it again if in the area.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

I'm sorry to say that I was extremely disappointed with the food. The lamb biryani was inedible and the samosas were not much better. I ate one as I was starving and didn't want to just have dessert for dinner (the only good dish). The rest ended up in the bin. There was no love, pride or care taken in preparing this food, except the dessert. Its so easy to put oily dishes on a paper towel. It also means you don't feel like you're eating oil. Come on guys, where's the effort (on every meal).
The only disappointment on my Umina Beach stay. Try SOW or Wandee.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Nice setting with great service and lovely Indian food the meal was very well cooked and presented prices great didn’t have to wait very long for our meal

Date of visit: June 2019