Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Kilgetty, Pembrokeshire, Wales

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Any
gillyb_10
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“disappointing. No real effort made”
Reviewed 21 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Breakfast was full cooked English - no complaints. But overall Knowles deserves a 2 star rating. The bathroom was not clean and we felt unable to use it. No toiletries provided - not even handwash. The towels were very old and like sandpaper. No welcome cup of tea on arrival. Only three tea bags for our use and these were very ancient, old congealed jar of coffee, no sugar or teaspoons. No outside area for guests to sit and relax although there was a private area for the family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Feb 2011
First I should apologize for not responding to this review earlier but I have only just become aware of it and of the Trip Advisor tools.

I am mortified to read what our guests said and just wish they had flagged their concerns up at the time. I can only think I did not check their room after it had been prepared by my help which I normally do but that is no excuse of course. With reference to the garden use - the front lawn is for everyone to enjoy, guests and family alike, I will ensure we make that clear in future, thank you for mentioning it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing