“Good atmosphere”

Cuisines: International, British, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Been to sister in Sutton many times, this is just as good. It has been well refurbished and has quite a buzz so it's very welcoming. The food was good and the service excellent, the chips were frozen which was a little disappointing. Menu is much the same as Sutton Hall which means going to both is a bit restricting, I know there are others in the chain and I imagine they are all pretty similar which means you know the standard will be high.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner recently moved up into prestbury and have been here a couple of times now, need to visit more often but the food is really good quality feels very homely especially by the old lite fire.

The service is really good and especially Lucy hard worker and doesn't just want to serve you she also makes conversation and is a really nice person.

Can't wait to visit again and bring friends and family.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I visited the Bulls head yesterday evening.
I have to say that the service was excellent. We arrived slightly earlier than our reservation and we were offered an area to sit and enjoy drinks before we were seated.
We were shown to our table where the waitress gave us her recommendations on food, as everything on the menu sounded fantastic. I had the pork tenderloin which was amazing along with the gooseberry purée it was served with. Stunning combination. The pork was cooked to perfection. My friend had the Venison meatballs which were also delicious.
Desert was amazing and I’d highly recommend the Clementine sponge.
The Bulls head is fine dining in a relaxed environment. The food was exceptional as equally, was the service by all the staff.
Highly recommend and will definitely return here again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful and delightful pub lunch. Service was outstanding and the food was ohhhhh sooooo delicious! Love the intimate feel of this pub. The fish and chips were crisp and spot on. Yum yum yum!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

really great wholesome food , lovely friendly staff , consistently good . Would definitely recommend .lovely fish and chips :)