“Miserable”

Bistro @ Cherry Point Vineyard
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Cobble Hill
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Thanksgiving and a beautiful sunny day. My husband & I live locally and decided to go to the vineyard for a glass of wine. I walked up to the vines, which will be harvested tomorrow. I took one grape. We then were going into the tasting room to order. I was greeted outside by a very , nasty woman, who asked if i had enjoyed the grape tasting. I thought she was being welcoming but "No", told me this was her farm and if everyone took a grape etc. etc. We promptly left and will not return and I will be sure to spread the word about Cherry Point hospitality. Leslie nelson

2  Thank leslienelson1142

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Have been here several times before and enjoyed it each time. Had a delicious caprese salad followed by a lamb shank with courgettes. Both were great, as were the wines. Friendly staff and a lovely relaxing afternoon out.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Charming 5$ tasting. Aleese very informative. Blackberry port fantastic. Bistro was closed on our visit. Nice cobblestone patio to sit and relax. Relaxing stop on our way back to Victoria.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Small but good menu,lunch available from 11 am to 3 pm.Attentive service.
Wines available per glass from the winery.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We enjoyed every moment of our bistro lunch and wine tasting. The service was very attentive, the vineyard is absolutely stunning, the outdoor patio was the perfect place to enjoy the amazing food. We enjoyed every dish, including dessert.