USD 125
B&B Mountain View(Templemore)
TripAdvisor
Woodville House(Templemore)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just left this wonderful bed and breakfast. Conor and Geraldine exceeded all of our expectations. Geraldine was so very nice to take pictures of my wife and I as we renewed our wedding vows since we were traveling alone. She also drove us all around town to help my wife find flowers for her bouquet. Breakfast was delicious. Great location, right by the train station. Would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank john m
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The templemore b&b is Great. The rooms are very clean and lovely prepared, the owner and his wife are so kind and gently, they searched another hostel in Cork for us and drove us to the Next Store in templemore. All in all there was no bad Thing in the templemore b&b and i can give an advice to everybody who will stay in templemore : stay at templemore b&b !!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Butchy91
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I cannot say enough great things about the Templemore B&B. Conor & Geraldine were more than pleasant and accommodating. Their establishment was clean and comfortable and offered at a very fair price. Both were just as helpful before my arrival as they were during my trip (they respond to emails promptly). Templemore is also a great town to base yourself in if you will be traveling around the country (the train station is not far from the B&B). Their location provides beautiful views and allows for an easy walk into town. I highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Communicate with Conor & Geraldine directly before and after you book your stay. They can answer questions for you and offer traveling recommendations.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Meghan B
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I found my stay at Templemore B&B to be above average standard and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area. Conor and Geraldine are brilliant hosts and take time to give the local knowledge of the area as well as events that may be happening. Templemore B&B has a superb ambiance, and I cannot say anything negative regarding the hospitality, the accommodation or the breakfasts.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank joanne o
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My Father & I stayed in mid April not knowing what to expect. The rooms were clear, well laid out, and had free (strong) wifi. Breakfast the next morning was great and a perfect way to start the day. The owner was engaging and friendly, I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family