“Fantastic stay”
Review of Templemore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Templemore
Templemore B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Templemore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I cannot say enough great things about the Templemore B&B. Conor & Geraldine were more than pleasant and accommodating. Their establishment was clean and comfortable and offered at a very fair price. Both were just as helpful before my arrival as they were during my trip (they respond to emails promptly). Templemore is also a great town to base yourself in if you will be traveling around the country (the train station is not far from the B&B). Their location provides beautiful views and allows for an easy walk into town. I highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Communicate with Conor & Geraldine directly before and after you book your stay. They can answe...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Meghan B
There are newer reviews for Templemore B&B

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I found my stay at Templemore B&B to be above average standard and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area. Conor and Geraldine are brilliant hosts and take time to give the local knowledge of the area as well as events that may be happening. Templemore B&B has a superb ambiance, and I cannot say anything negative regarding the hospitality, the accommodation or the breakfasts.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank joanne o
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My Father & I stayed in mid April not knowing what to expect. The rooms were clear, well laid out, and had free (strong) wifi. Breakfast the next morning was great and a perfect way to start the day. The owner was engaging and friendly, I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank LVJim1969
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Stayed in a single room at the weekend while at a conference in Thurles. The place was super clean, warm, comfortable bed and very nice continental breakfast including boiled egg. I picked this B&B as the single room rates were much more reasonable than anywhere in the surrounding area. The host Conor was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank R M
Reviewed 26 April 2013

2 students down for a weeks placement in temple more. got exactly what we wanted, nice rooms with breakfast at a price much lower than the others in the town. the owner, conor, was very welcoming and accommodating. cant say enough about the place. excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Darragh W
templemorebnb, Manager at Templemore B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

It was our pleasure to be able to look after you for your stay at Templemore B&B. You are more than welcome any time.

Been to Templemore B&B? Share your experiences!